configuration question?

well right now I am in a N which is made up with mixed sex members, but only one of us has a romantic relationship with one other member, we dont have triads/quads etc going. However I am open to that.

I guess we should answer our own question (we are formerly marlbooronwench).
We are in the developing stages of a MFM triad Vee. Asking the question because from what we have seen the FMF version of us seems to be more the usual. A great amount of information is available about what to prevent in that situation, and most of it does transcend to a MFM version, but was wondering if there were more specific concerns for us to watch out for.

Hallo,

Well, the only preference we have--and it's only a slight preference--would be for a FFM triad. My wife is bi and we'd like to share a girlfriend. That said, I think that's less likely than other arrangements.

We had a FMF V for a good while, as I had a girlfriend. That ended last autumn. The wife is looking primarily for a girlfriend, so that would make for a FFM V. If we both end up with partners, it'll likely be a FFMF kind of thing--and I'd probably die from estrogen poisoning or something!

I suspect we'll stay with smallish groupings, as I can't see a large network being as comfortable. However, I've no experience with a large network, so I could be entirely mistaken. From where I am, it doesn't appear to offer the intimacy of a small group, though I can theoretically see how a small part of a large group can provide the intimacy while the larger network expands on it with greater variety.

Our Configuration

I am mono and my wife is poly. I'm not sure what letter of the alphabet would describe us but I'm at one end, my wife is in the middle and her several boyfriends are on the other end. So I guess we would be a capital Q.

always loved the boys!

I would have to say that 2 men would be great! three men fabulous! but, I would never turn down the needs of others were they to want another woman with us! I will never say no to anyones preferances.

Triad

We are in a FMF triad and we have been together since New Years. Things are going well but we have a lot to learn.

What are we?

At this point I would say that we have a fmf V. Although I am not totally oppossed to a triad. We are just trying to let things progress naturally. I would also be open to an N, but don't want to try and force finding someone for me. But if a great guy were to come along, I would be excited.

Mosaicbtrfly

configuration of my relationships

I'm part of a network. I think we are over 20 people now but I'm not sure cause I lost the overview. There is a lot of motion in the last time and I gived up to be informed to everything. :D

I'm part of a network. I think we are over 20 people now but I'm not sure cause I lost the overview. There is a lot of motion in the last time and I gived up to be informed to everything. :D

Wow! Now that's a large network :)

I'm partial to the MFFFetc. model myself. In fact, I'v never had it any other way.

In reference to very close i.e. live-in relationships, I wonder if the larger the group the harder it would be, not to inadvertantly hert someone. I'm sure everyone needs to be really open about their feelings.

well right now I am in a N which is made up with mixed sex members, but only one of us has a romantic relationship with one other member, we dont have triads/quads etc going. However I am open to that.

That is exactly how my current relationship is, we have several sets of couples but there is no triads/quads going on. My bf and I, my bf and his wife, his wife and her gf and her gf with her own husband. Right now we keep it all seperate but I wouldnt mind bringing more together someday.

Back