Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 04-09-2013, 01:44 PM

Default Thank heaven for the internet

Really what a great tool..
Just rewind 15 years ago, for us it was the first time my wife Susan had sex with a close friend of ours, was a great experience.
but after i was mixed up between being super exacted and the guilt of being a poor husband and men for wanting this..
think about it ..half your brain is so turned on from watching your wife have sex with another guy and the other half is telling you how much a looser you are for making this happen..Very conflicting time, i didn't talk to Susan about this as i didn't want her to feel "dirty".. but to a lesser degree she too was trouble between wanting more and how to deal with it...
so back then i stooped playing Microsoft golf on the computer and did a Netscape search.. wow i guess i was not the only men wanting to share his wife sexually... can you imagine what a relief it was to find that out.. the more i looked the more i felt " normal " Ha ha ha you know what i mean...
it truly was an AH AH moment..
why am i writing this... men have been loving my wife for a few years now and we are thinking about asking one to move in with us..
so much info here,, from deep meaning questions to how to sleep 3 in a bed...from how much sex who gets what to what car should we sell..
Thank you
Ben229@yahoo.com
Old 04-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings ben229,

Welcome to our forum, to you and to Susan as well.

Yeah, people say we're all isolated now because we're plugged into our computers and iPhones instead of out enjoying life ... True in one way and I personally despise modern-day phones. But delving into the internet is quite often a way to connect with people all over the world. Gee, is that really so bad? The world needs to be a smaller place, and thanks to the internet I think it is. It certainly has helped poly people get together, in so very many cases where people didn't even know there was such a word as "polyamory."

I hope you will get a chance to look around on our site and see what we have here, as well as post any thoughts and questions that may come to your mind. Lots of good collective wisdom to draw from here.

Glad to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:50 AM

You do know that polyamory isn't just about sex... right?

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/