Somegeezer's Blog Of Life

Hugs!

It's OK to be upset right now and it doesn't matter the WHY! In fact the reasons for being upset will evolve and change. Eventually you will want/need to disect everything, but don't rush yourself.

Sorry about your loss....It's ok to be upset you lost her AND be glad she's gone. :( It's hard when we do our best to openly and honestly communicate with someone only to find they weren't playing by the same "rules".

Hugs!

It's OK to be upset right now and it doesn't matter the WHY! In fact the reasons for being upset will evolve and change. Eventually you will want/need to disect everything, but don't rush yourself.

Sorry about your loss....It's ok to be upset you lost her AND be glad she's gone. :( It's hard when we do our best to openly and honestly communicate with someone only to find they weren't playing by the same "rules".
Thanks guys, but I really don't feel like being upset about anything. I really wanna push it out the way and just move on with life.

Eventually, those will come to us who are worth our time and effort and will show us the same appreciation back. Bring on that day. :(:(

. . . I really don't feel like being upset about anything. I really wanna push it out the way and just move on with life.

That's very British isn't it? ;)

Well, it's a shame that she didn't appreciate you and everything you put into the relationship. You do sound a bit angry, and I don't blame you. You're such a good and thoughtful person. Keep taking care of yourself, making music, and being you!

I have a plaque on my wall that says a bunch of stuff, but at the end it goes: "Love more & all good things will be yours."

That's very British isn't it? ;)

Well, it's a shame that she didn't appreciate you and everything you put into the relationship. You do sound a bit angry, and I don't blame you. You're such a good and thoughtful person. Keep taking care of yourself, making music, and being you!

I have a plaque on my wall that says a bunch of stuff, but at the end it goes: "Love more & all good things will be yours."
I wouldn't think it to be British, but I could be wrong.

I'm really not all that angry. I do hate that I put everything of myself into something and it didn't work though.

It's lovely you think that about me, even though you've never met me. I'll try my best to take care of myself. I think I'm fairly capable of it when I try.

I'll never stop making music until I'm dead. I've just bought some new gear actually, so now I can get recording some of my own music. Perhaps I'll share some here every now and then. Either on this blog or make a separate thread for it.

I'll always be me, too. Wouldn't want to be anyone else. As lovely as many people are, I enjoy who I am.

I like the sound of that plaque. What else does it say? I certainly haven't found a limit on my love, so loving more shouldn't be a problem. Not sure what kinda good things would come of it though.

First off, the reason I'm adding this to my old blog, is because it's really not something I wish to put on the new me.

I recently found out, that my last partner, Cherry, has basically broken right down. She is now destroying her life, to a point where her daughter has now been actually taken away. For good reason this time.
I find it hard not to feel that I wasted my effort helping her life.
Why is it so difficult to keep my mind off these things? What can I do to stop it?

Back