Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 03-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Banned

If i were you... well i wouldn't be where you are i.n The first place but if i stepped into your place and took over your body, the first thing i would do is demote H from a roommate to a guest in your home, and proceed to treat her as such. Then i would TELL both of them that H is G's problem, and you are not going to "work with" her anymore. You are going to tell her how things are done in your home, and if she disrespects the people who live in your home, she will be required to leave it. G can go fuck her in a hotel or a rooming house, or in the parking lot of a highway rest stop if it's too much money to get a room or if the PAX is in town and all the rooms are booked solid.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaGirl View Post
Sure that's not implantation spotting? She's actually having a period?

GG
Yeah and if he keeps cumming inside her, this "period" means jack shit.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:00 AM

I would not get too excited just yet. If she was just ovulating, her period would be extremely early. If she has an established history of inconsistent menses, then sure. I would suggest she take a HPT in 4-6 weeks. Early spotting or implantation bleeding is often confused with the regular cycle. Particularly if the cycle is already really light. Even with the most sensitive of tests, it would be too soon at under seven days. If she was ovulating, there was a window. Judging by what you said, it was not just a one time thing. For your sake, I hope she is not pregnant. That just might be the straw to break the camel's back.

My Blog
Old 03-25-2013, 05:06 AM
Official Greeter

Re (from purpleboots):
Quote:
"So H was going to leave and G convinced her to stay. He says I should try to talk to her. Frankly, I don't know what to say and she won't even make eye contact with me, leaves the room when I come in."
That makes it simple. Tell G, "I am unable to talk to H at this time because she leaves the room when I come in. I suggest you get her to talk to me."
Old 03-25-2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
That makes it simple. Tell G, "I am unable to talk to H at this time because she leaves the room when I come in. I suggest you get her to talk to me."
I beg your pardon, K, but I have to disagree. Purpleboots giving her time away willy nilly is not a good thing with these people.

G gets H to show up willing to talk? So flippin' what?

Doesn't mean purpleboots is willing to talk at that time or has to be up for it just because THEY are. And about what? Martians? Crayons?

It's just a lot easier for purpleboots to state her own position and give clear communication about where SHE stands at this time.

"I suggest you get her to talk to me about _____ at these acceptable times_______. That I am willing to entertain. No more, no less."

Something to that effect anyway -- very specific. Lather, rinse, repeat. "Specific" is way better to me than leaving it "open to interpretation."

Because they can't be waking her up in the middle of the night to talk because they feel like it. They can't be getting comfort cookies from her when there's issues left pending resolution. They can't seem to figure out "basic consideration" on their own -- she's got to spell it out down to the topic/time, I suppose. Because they sound like "give an inch, take a mile" types.

We teach others how we want to be treated. Gotta draw the limit somewhere. Purpleboots wants rest. She wants to make "dealing with this nutty" be by appointment only, office hours are Fridays from 3 - 5 PM? So be it. It's her time management and where/how she spends it is up to her.

She's got kids to tend, a house to run, and pregnant lady rest to have. They try to bring it up at times she's got scheduled for other stuff, tough! Wait til next Friday's nutty people office hours! She doesn't have to run the 24 hr nutty people chat room and diner.

Martians? Nope.
Crayons? Nope.
Unprotected sex and family planning in polyship? Yep.

3 AM? Nope.
Baby nursing time? Nope.
3-5 PM? I can fit you in. See ya at 3 PM sharp.

They want to call her "a tyrant" because she's got limits and boundaries -- that's nice. Put it on the list to talk to the tyrant about being a tyrant... on Friday business hours! Tada! Restore some order over there. Sheesh.

GG

Last edited by GalaGirl; 03-25-2013 at 07:00 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:39 PM

Purpleboots, I have to say, I am done here. I give up. It seems no amount of feedback will help you see that this is a situation you need to get out of. When people come here crying, "I'm in a bad situation and need help!" then it only makes sense to seriously consider the advice that's offered! But if you're going to keep going back to the bad situation of your own free will, then stop complaining about it. Either shit or get off the pot, as they say, but quit crying about how uncomfortable the pot is if you refuse to get off it.

I truly hope you grow a spine, pack your bags, take your child, and leave this inconsiderate and emotionally abusive man. YES he is abusive. Open your eyes. There are places you can go, and people who can help. Doesn't matter how foolishyou might feel for being in this predicament - only you can get yourself and your baby out of it.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 03-25-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleboots View Post
We are managing to conceal the drama from the kids but things are tense, I'm sure they can sense it, especially the oldest.
Maybe the exact details, but not the drama.

Quote:
She is being selfish and unreasonable in refusing to acknowledge how they hurt me last night (which G has acknowledged) and instead being mad at my reaction and bringing everything back to how.I'm depriving her of sex with G.
Sounds like a teenager, a child who just pretends to be an adult.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post
I would not get too excited just yet. If she was just ovulating, her period would be extremely early. If she has an established history of inconsistent menses, then sure. I would suggest she take a HPT in 4-6 weeks. Early spotting or implantation bleeding is often confused with the regular cycle. Particularly if the cycle is already really light. Even with the most sensitive of tests, it would be too soon at under seven days. If she was ovulating, there was a window. Judging by what you said, it was not just a one time thing. For your sake, I hope she is not pregnant. That just might be the straw to break the camel's back.
Yeah, you're right, it could be very heavy implantation bleeding.

There is peace for now. H apologised for sulking and being passive aggressive all day. We all want this peace to last. I ltold her last night that if she was going to keep treating me this way in my own home that she had to leave. I don't think she realized how serious it had gotten for me. I told them they were being selfish and self absorbed, they seemed to finally. register that. they have committed in several conversations over the past few.days, to always using condoms. It's early, its only been a week, but I am being offered the things that I need. Will get a concrete list of commitments and we will see.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:50 PM

The problem with equal triads that often they reach the point where two wolves and a sheep have to decide what to have for dinner. You can be wolf on one day, sheep on another.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
they have committed in several conversations over the past few.days, to always using condoms.
LOL that's a good one. Who wants to bet the OP will be back here in less than a week with a story about how the condom "broke". I can hardly wait...

Tags
jealousy, new relationship energy, triad