Intimate vs. Friendship

Are these two friends willing to continue to be a part of your life "as is" if you find a romantic lover/poly partner??? If not...you won't have to worry about a future partner accepting the friendship/relationship with these two women! If you find a poly oriented partner, I think you'll find someone who is much more open to different types of friendships/relationships than the average person. It might not be a problem for them to accept the role of these two women in your life.

Are these two friends willing to continue to be a part of your life "as is" if you find a romantic lover/poly partner??? If not...you won't have to worry about a future partner accepting the friendship/relationship with these two women! If you find a poly oriented partner, I think you'll find someone who is much more open to different types of friendships/relationships than the average person. It might not be a problem for them to accept the role of these two women in your life.

Yes, it's just finding any poly people to be with. Most people are and always will be monogamous. Just as they would have to eventually accept my newfound poly lifestyle, I may have to accept their mono selves. These 2 girls are certainly there for life. Unless I did something horrible or completely disrespectful, which is really not who I am. =]

Yes, it's just finding any poly people to be with. Most people are and always will be monogamous. Just as they would have to eventually accept my newfound poly lifestyle, I may have to accept their mono selves. These 2 girls are certainly there for life. Unless I did something horrible or completely disrespectful, which is really not who I am. =]

I find this very....considerate of you. The truth is, if you have found true intimacy and they can handle you being in a relationship with someone else in the future just allow the intimacy to flow then evolve your relationships naturally. Anyone who cares about you will understand and even encourage such a close connection. True love isn't restricting, to be sure. A well rounded person, and especially a poly person it seems, will understand who and what they are and will not make your life miserable to have them in it. I have always been in mono relationship but that is how I was anyways. Other loves and insights into life makes for a more well rounded and realistic view on life. That is my take on it anyway....:p

Back