New here :)

RunawaySpirit

Hi, my name is April. I have a sort of depressing life as of late. On welfare, husband just lost the job that is keeping a roof over our heads and we have no car. So times are tough, but they are also optimistic. I just got hired doing telemarketing and as some of you may know, you can make good money doing that so, here goes nothing. Oh, my hubby's name is Chris and we have one beautiful son named Jorandel. We have had a few experiences with Polyrelationships but they have yet to work out, mostly because they were long distance and they cheated on us. Anyway, so here we are, we haven't really tried the online thing yet so we figured that it can't hurt :)
We are in So Cal and looking for the right lady to have a friendship with that may lead to much more.

If you want to look me up I am at Facebook under [email protected]
and you can text me using [email protected]

Welcome. I think I have counted about 5 of us from Southern CA on the board now :). Where abouts are you located?

My husband was out of work last year from August to December and we have been down to only one car for about 2 years now, just can't afford to get another one, and I work 25 miles from home.

Last edited:
I am in San Bernardino, or as some may call it, San Bernadildo (that one was my dad's lol), San Burnyourbrother, San BeanBurrito (IDK why they came up with that one lol) but yeah, I am in the middle of a lot of cities and things to do and job opportunities with no way to get to any of them :( of well what ever will be will be :)

Yeah, public transportation down here SUCKS!!! My kid can't even take the bus to school, because it would drop him off 45 minutes early or 10 minutes late. I had to have my jury duty changed to a different court house, just so I could get there by bus.

Back