Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Old 11-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Default Journalism project on polyamory

Hi there,

My name is Hannah Griffin and I am a freelance journalist and photojournalist in Toronto.

I am hoping to do a photography and writing project focusing on polyamory. The idea would be to focus on a few families and partners to show an accurate and honest representation of polyamory. A key part would be showing daily life and addressing any common misconceptions, and including concerns these people have about their rights.

I am always interested in learning more about how people approach relationships in their lives. I think that documenting everyday life and the real experiences and decisions of people involved in poly relationships could be a great way to provide insight through writing and photojournalism.

At this point I am trying to learn as much as I can about polyamory, and connect with families or partners open to being part of my project. If anyone viewing this is located in Toronto and has any interest in being part of my project, please feel free to get in touch. You can also check out my website below to see the kind of work I do.

Thank you for your time,

Hannah Griffin
Old 11-10-2015, 02:47 AM
Official Greeter

Alas, I am in the closet, so my V could not be photographed. Plus we're not in Toronto (though I've been there a couple of times and liked it).
Love means never having to say, "Put down that meat cleaver!"