Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 04:09 AM

Default Hey there!

Hi! I'm an 18-year old female from California. About 4 months ago I began seeing a male/female couple I met online through a dating website. We met up for casual friendship and a physical relationship, but really ended up falling for each other. So I've stumbled happily into a triangle. It has been an amazing relationship so far, though we do have our quarrels every now and then, and sometimes lifestyle differences make things a little difficult (I am 18, and they are 26 and 27). Anyhoo, I look forward to meeting you all, talking about relationships, and supporting each other!

(EDIT: I am especially interested in talking to other people involved in a triangle. Although I have the utmost respect for people in "V"s, quads, etc. the dynamics of a mutual 3-way relationship are unique and often challenging. One main reason of mine for joining this forum is for support from other people in a similar situation. Though I do love to hear stories of other kinds of relationships and very much value those people's advice and experiences!)

Last edited by NorCalK; 11-15-2010 at 04:22 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:34 AM

Smile

hi from the east coast! welcome, i've been here only a short time too. i was also dating a couple, but have known them a long time.

glad u r enjoying their company & vice versa.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:45 AM

Thank you, Jodi! Hope we can help and support each other in our relationships. You say you WERE dating a couple, are you not with them anymore?
Old 11-16-2010, 12:53 AM

i am still, but now, i'm only physical w/ the husband. my friend didn't want to have sex w/ me anymore.

we've all been friends a little over 7 years, so it was akward. but, this has really brought us all closer in our lives, w/ our children.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:33 AM

Welcome to the forum. I have just downgraded (or graduating, depending on who you ask) from a triad to a vee. You can always PM me if you want to chat one-on-one.

Welcome to the forum.