Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-10-2013, 11:03 PM

Default Allow me to introduce myself! (Edmonton Alberta)

Hello all,
I am new to this site and thought it a good idea to introduce myself! Or the website told me to and I thought it would know best yeah? Lol. I am a 24 year old male who is happily married to a wonderful woman. I'm just the average guy with an average job who suddenly found myself looking at the poly lifestyle with a bit of interest. And so the discussions began! My wife and I had discussed the options, fundamentals, viability, and so on and so forth for a few years now and have finally decided to take the plunge. So here I am to learn the most I can.

I have lived in Edmonton, Alberta most of my life, and am an electrician by trade. We have three beautiful kids together and look forward to welcoming others in our lives.

I look forward to reading about people's experiences, thoughts, and making new friends! Cheers!
Old 03-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Official Greeter

Hello Obliquity,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like you have thought things through, and are open to learning more. I think that's a wise approach, and Polyamory.com is a good place to learn a lot about polyamory. Have a look around at our various threads, and post if you have any thoughts, questions, or concerns.

It's a pleasure to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Tags
alberta, edmonton