Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 PM

Default Single lesbian in Alabama

I am very creative, thoughtful, and passionate. I am introverted and a bit shy, but I open up very easily to people who seem kind and understanding. I'm open to almost any sort of relationship, although I have to feel like I know you before I am comfortable with sex. Ideally, I am looking for a relationship with one or more females that is long-term and open, romantic, companionate, and sexual.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:38 AM

Talking hi

I am a bi-sexual woman married to heterosexual man. I know how hard it is to find that perfect situation. We are looking for a woman companion as well, of course you said you were lesbian, so that counts my husband out to start with. :-) But feel free to message me and rant and rave. I get frustrated because the women we meet only want him or me, not both. We just can't seem to find someone willing to get to know both of us. I feel it is important that my husband be included in all of my relationships whether in a sexual capacity or not. If you ever need to talk though, I am a good listener.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:33 PM

Default A little about us

Hello,

We are in Arizona and married black lesbian Poly newbies. We are very new to the Poly lifestyle and are looking for friends and women to get to know. I am 33 and my wife is 51. We love to have a good time like going to dinner, movies, going out dancing. If interested in getting to know us, message us. Good Luck.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:15 AM

Hi, I am a single black lesbian in South Carolina. I'd love to talk, even just as email pals.

Queer ladies feel free to PM, just for community

We're all born naked. Everything else is drag. ~~Rupaul

Last edited by PurpleSun; 10-09-2015 at 01:18 AM. Reason: typos
Old 10-09-2015, 01:19 PM

Hi new people. I am a bisexual woman in a long term relationship with my female partner. We both connect with men sexually, but prefer women for real romantic emotional attachments (and yummy sex!).

We never date as a couple and would never demand a new partner be into both of us as friends or lovers. That is just unrealistic. Unicorn hunting never works. It can happen organically once in a while, but its never a completely equal triangle.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 3 years