Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 03-03-2013, 02:40 AM

Default Hi, There, New Here

Hi, I'm new to these forums and have not really had a polyamorous relationship yet. I tried, but I ended up breaking up with the person I was with after just a few weeks, because she was crazy. She and my other ex were both monogamists and insanely jealous people.

Maybe monogamy could work for me with the right person, but I don't feel that I would be being true to myself that way. When I am in love and I get love back, I want to share that love with the rest of the world. I just don't know that I'll find anybody who is open to that, much less more than one person. I don't even know any other available lesbians at all. SIGH.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings futilethewinds,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear you have had some bad luck in finding poly relationships. Mono/poly relationships can work, but the monogamous person has to at least be poly-friendly.

I hope better luck will come your way in the future. Meantime if there's anything we can do to help, let us know. Lots of good/informative threads to read here, have a look around and see what calls to you.

With regards,
Kevin T.