Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 02-21-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Sometimes I'm so happy I could just cry.
Awwww, I'm so happy for you, hun.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post against hierarchy in polyamory: http://solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-i...short-version/
Old 02-21-2012, 02:27 PM

Thanks Cindie. So many people struggling on this board... it makes poly seem horrible and fraught with difficulties. The happy people don't post enough! I feel so fulfilled.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 02-28-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
After a lovely 5 days with miss pixi, today The Ginger is coming into town and we will go to the Harvard Natural History Museum. Then we will drive back to my place in Lowell and he will spend the night. Mmmm... he's so much fun to walk around museums with, he makes such interesting comments. And then, of course, the SEX. Excellent warm sensuous sex.

I'm not nannying for the twins and their big sister this week, so I will have time to myself on Wednesday after Ginger leaves, and then on Thursday as well. I've got plans to have my son spend the night on Thursday. I am babysitting for a new family on Friday morning for 4 hours, my La Leche League co-Leader's little 3 year old son. Just sitting for one kid should feel restful after a year of watching baby twins and a 5 year old.

Later on Friday, back to Boston. miss pixi and I are invited to a birthday party at an old Boston restaurant downtown. On Sunday I plan to see the Gentleman at his place.

Sometimes I'm so happy I could just cry.
I found your blog! I am so happy that things are working out for you. Nothing like warm sensuous sex and lots of fun.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:02 PM

This week, miss pixi didnt need to stay at her place in Boston, so she came to Lowell with me. I had told her I was a bit sad to have been spending 4 days a week at her place and only 3 at mine. So, we packed up all her stuff and her dogs and she came here.

She's designing a website for a friend's business and also working on her new blog, so I've had lots of "me time" while she's been working, plus the benefits of cuddles and companionship when she take time off from working.

Ginger was supposed to come over on Tuesday but came down with a stomach bug. Then we had a 30 hour snow storm. So, he finally got here on Friday night. We socialized with miss pixi for a bit, then she went to my bedroom to continue working and Ginger and I had our hot private time. Little did I know, he owns a pair of black leather pants, and wore them for my pleasure. Black t-shirt and flowy black dress shirt over that. Fucking HOT. Damn.

After a couple hours of playtime in the guest room, we got dressed in comfy clothes and went into the living room. I set out cheese and crackers and strawberries poured Chardonnay, and miss pixi came in and we watched one of my favorite movies, Across the Universe, all 3 cuddled on the couch. Still getting used to the luxury of cuddling 2 lovers at once. Pretty amazing. Beatles, snacks and my 2 loves... both artistic, both gorgeous, both funny, intelligent and sexy. Both fit, firm, lean, auburn haired, lightly freckled beauties. Both for ME.

Ginger spent the night. I slept with him in the guest bed. Too bad I don't have a big king sized bed for 3 to share snuggles all night...
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

miss pixi, 37
Old 04-25-2012, 12:23 PM

I haven't posted here in a while... things are just going along swimmingly. I fall more in love with The Ginger every day (we've now been seeing each other for over 4 months). He's perfect for me, and so is miss pixi. They both enrich my life so much, in their own unique ways.

I am finding my feelings cooling some for The Gentleman (we've been seeing each other 7 months). He's got issues-- has plans, lots of plans, but procrastinates and then whines about how terrible his life is. I am disappointed. He's definitely a good hearted guy, smart, generous, and fun to talk to, but his lack of motivation frustrates me. We had a tough awkward talk about it the other day. Not sure where this is going to go...

He is something of a hoarder and his apartment was a mess the first time I went over there. I helped him reorganize some, and he said he was going to continue to work on decluttering and cleaning, painting, buying new kitchen appliances, light fixtures, a nicer couch, a new TV, but he never does anything until the day before I come over! He seems to do one project every week or two, to please me, and doesn't work on things on a regular basis, for HIMSELF.

But anyway, as far as poly arrangements go, I've got a good schedule worked out. I spend a long weekend with miss pixi, usually Friday evening til early Tuesday afternoon. Usually see The Ginger on Wednesday into Thursday. 2-3 times a month I go see The Gentleman in the midst of my Boston visit with miss pixi, for an evening date.

Otherwise, I've got my alimony from my ex, a part time job nannying, volunteer work with La Leche League, and plenty of hobbies and interests to keep me busy when I am not with a lover or other friends or family!

miss pixi, 37
Old 04-25-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
...as far as poly arrangements go, I've got a good schedule worked out. I spend a long weekend with miss pixi, usually Friday evening til early Tuesday afternoon. Usually see The Ginger on Wednesday into Thursday. 2-3 times a month I go see The Gentleman in the midst of my Boston visit with miss pixi, for an evening date.

Otherwise, I've got my alimony from my ex, a part time job nannying, volunteer work with La Leche League, and plenty of hobbies and interests to keep me busy when I am not with a lover or other friends or family!
It sounds great, Mags! So organized! Four months with The Ginger already - wow!

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post against hierarchy in polyamory: http://solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-i...short-version/
Old 04-26-2012, 03:07 AM

Almost 5! He's so sweet. He chats me every morning before he gets out of bed. Then on and off throughout the day... Then when we meet-- fireworks! and cozy cuddly times too. Sometimes he brings his guitar and sings for me.

miss pixi, 37
Old 05-04-2012, 12:54 PM

Had another lovely mid week date with The Ginger Weds into Thursday. We didn't get to see each other the previous week because he was working on a door frame for the studio he is building and it fell on him, on his head, leaving a big lump, and on his ankle, badly bruising that. Luckily, no concussion, no broken bones!

So, this week he was much recovered and we had a fantastic 24 hours together. We were both pent up from lack of sex/kink, and we sure made up for lost time! Whew, he is so hot. Both of us have really high sex drives, so I am assured it's not just NRE sex.

His wife's sex drive is sporadic and apparently she isn't as creative/kinky as me. How cool we are poly and can all provide various kinds of love in our own ways.

Also Ginger is still helping me empty my storage unit. It's 3/4 empty and most of the stuff in there belongs to my ex, so he and I are going to meet tomorrow morning to take a few things to the swap place at his town dump.

miss pixi is working a lot and doesn't manage sex as often as I'd like. Most people would be satisfied with what she provides but... (see above). Otherwise things are fine with her, she's doing great and we have lots in common and lots of fun and lovey times.

I almost broke up with The Gentleman the other night. He's just not the man I thought he was... he is acting so dark and depressed and anxious these days. I can only give so much support, and then it's like, "Dude, God helps those who help themselves. I will support and nurture you, but I refused to coddle you." I couldn't make myself say the actual breakup words. I realize I haven't actually broken up with someone since I was a teenager. All the guys I've dated since being single have just sort of faded away when the relationship had run its course. I've been dumped a few times too.... but never actually dumped someone! But I did tell him about my current reservations and I think he got the picture.

I haven't been going to OKC in months, and now, with "only" 2 lovers, I am still not motivated to do so. My 2 sweeties and the rest of my life keep me busy, contented, inspired, entertained, loved and sexed-up enough as it is.

miss pixi, 37
Old 05-04-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
But anyway, as far as poly arrangements go, I've got a good schedule worked out. I spend a long weekend with miss pixi, usually Friday evening til early Tuesday afternoon. Usually see The Ginger on Wednesday into Thursday. 2-3 times a month I go see The Gentleman in the midst of my Boston visit with miss pixi, for an evening date.

Oh my, isn't there like pretty standard seven days to each week? Which dimension do you squeeze your activities in?!?

No, actually, just happy to read about other happy busy bees.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:49 PM

Checking back in again. Unlike Baggage Patrol, it seems the happier I am, the less I have need to post about it! (love your blog, BP)

So, backing up a bit, the Gentleman got the idea and said the breakup words himself. He was very sad and hurt, but I just found him reminding me of my ex-husband too much, and after 30+ years of that, I sure didn't need that stress again. So, much relief that is over.

I continue to see Ginger once a week, for 24 hours usually. We walk in nature, we go to a museum when it's rainy, and we stay in and fuck like kinky bunnies for hours on end. We usually have sex 4 or 5 times in less than 24 hours. This latest visit, he came over at 3, we had sex til 4:30. (I got an amazing flogging, alternating with having my pussy sucked, and he was so excited by doing it, once it had gone on long enough I have never seen a man put on a condom so fast!)

Then we got dressed and sat on my balcony while I had a cigarette. He wore linen pants and a loose button down shirt... sigh. Looking so good, so rangy, wavy ringlets cascading on his head, salt and cayenne goatee, blonde eyebrows... His personality is just so chill and generous, quiet good humor, quick wit, completely gender queer and pansexual. But still so manly! How does he do it?

Then we went to the grocery store together, and I could hardly keep my eyes off him. In that mundane setting he looked more handsome and desirable than ever, staring at cheese or whatever, head and shoulders towering over most of the shoppers there. It's still a thrill to be out with a man my age, to be perceived as straight after 3 years with tiny young miss pixi, who appears to many to be my daughter, if they don't know better.

Then back to my apartment for food, conversation in the nude. We both had TV to watch that night, basketball playoffs for him, American Idol finale for me, but we both enjoy each so planned to switch channels a lot.

We had more passionate playtime then, to get it out of the way before our shows. Otherwise I knew we'd miss most of the action on TV (happened the previous week, when Ginger and miss pixi were both here and we had a 3some, but more on that later).

So, game shows on, and Ginger kept feeling me up, as he always does. He's a sculptor and keeps modeling my body all the time, though he says he can't model it into anything better because he wouldn't change a thing. During halftime, more actual sex ensued. I didnt mind in the least missing some of Idol, it paled in comparison.

Then back to our shows once again. After Idol ended (my favorite won!), Ginger kept fingering me while his game wore on. He was so tired (he usually goes to bed early) but couldnt seem to stop touching me. I wasn't complaining.

He hopped in bed as soon as his game ended, I wasn't quite ready for sleep. In fact, I was so enthralled by our amazing day and evening, I had to pleasure myself one more time just to calm down.

The next morning, I awoke to see him gazing at me. Quickly sex began again, soft and gentle for a few minutes but quickly becoming hard, passionate, scratching, biting, hickey giving, cacades of orgasms for me, bed wetting and finally a climax for him.

Then we got up for our lazy chat and the ritual pancakes he always makes for us. An extra juicy orange shared. Blues playing in the background. Then he said he wanted a shower. And of course, we messed around wet and slippery and more orgasms for both of us. He left just after 8 as it was a lovely day and he is very involved in building himself a studio/cabin on his land behind his solar house. His college age sons are home for the summer and he adores his private retreat. It's really coming along well. Very high ceilings and a loft bed 6 1/2 feet up so he can walk under it without bumping his head.

And now, a break from seeing each other for another week, tho we chat online multiple times a day. He needs his alone time. I like some solitude as well. I had miss pixi here for 2 weeks previous to this one, and she brings her 2 rambunctious dogs, and I like a break from them, not from her!

Oh! I forgot to mention, though I have occasionally been telling him I love him since 2 months into our relationship, he finally told me the same just after our first lovemaking session this time. God, to finally hear those 3 little words. Cherry on the sundae. He's been calling me "love" in chat and in person, and saying things in chat like, "I feel very lovey towards you right now," or, "Wrapping you up in my love," but it was so sweet to have him finally (after 5 1/2 mos of relationship) actually say it right out.

miss pixi, 37