Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 02-25-2015, 07:45 PM

Default I am a published author!

Hello all

I just wanted to share the happy news that I have published a book on polyamory and BDSM available on Amazon Kindle - I hope that some of you might find it an interesting read. (Specifics below.)

This is a real story about love, sex, BDSM, polyamory and living a life that does not necessarily fit in with our societal norms. It is about finding the courage to take a different path and pursuing your desires.

I have shared my very intimate journey towards a freer sexuality and a relationship where openness and love can roam freely. It begins with my husband and I in a monogamous couple, but we take the plunge to open up our relationship and it ends with me realising that I am polyamorous, sex-positive and kinky, and he is monogam-ish and vanilla.

It is about finding and embracing your vulnerability which in turn helps you to develop meaningful, close relationships with people around you, and it is about being radically honest about who you are and what you really want from life. It is about taking action to live a life that truly fulfils you.

The book provides a look into a world that many people might find intimidating and strange, and it aims to demystify ethical non-monogamy and BDSM/kink.

If any of you are worried, let me clarify that there are no handsome, emotionally fucked up billionaires flying around in helicopters. This is real and intimate. It is honest and raw.

"Polyamory and BDSM - Discovering Love, Sex, Vulnerability and Radical Honesty" by Dolores Derrian.

Twitter: @DoloresDerrian - would love to meet you there!
The book's hashtag: #polyandbdsm