Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Spirituality & Polyamory

Notices

Old 07-29-2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourendo View Post
she's very good about talking about her feelings and not hiding things.
it could be that she showed even what any other person would not say in order not to "hurt" someone i'm sorrounded by Scorpios' in female clothes

hey, there's a Sagittarius' fans meeting going on!

this is a part of advices rob's gives to sagittarius for these current days:
Quote:
Try this meditation: Imagine that you are the wood and the fire that consumes the wood.

First, focus your awareness on the part of you that is the wood. You may tremble or gasp, feeling the jolt of your solidity disintegrating, your form changing. As you shift your attention to the part of you that is the fire, you may exult in the wild joy of power and liberation.

It may be tempting to favor the fire over the wood, to love the burning more than the being burned. But if you'd like to understand pronoia in its fullness, you've got to appreciate them equally. Can you imagine yourself being the fire and wood simultaneously? Is it possible for you to experience the deep pleasure of their collaboration?
Old 08-18-2011, 05:35 PM

OK, I came looking for a thread on this. I'm curious about other's experience with sun in Scorpios given the rep they get for jealousy/posessiveness. I initiated the idea of poly with my partner and am sun in Libra, moon in Aquarius and Leo rising.... my husband, on the other hand is sun in Scorpio (although on the cusp of Sag) but moon in Libra (conjuct my sun) and also a Leo rising. I'm a little worried about him getting past the jealousy and possessiveness on his side as this has always been an issue with him (and frankly, what I think got me to this point of finding poly) but his moon in Libra makes me hopeful... This new poly stuff also coincides with my first Saturn return, how 'bout that!
Old 11-06-2011, 12:07 AM

From what my pro-astrology girlfriend says, all info indicates that Virgo (her) and Gemini (me) are almost entirely incompatible. If that's the case, astrology holds less than zero credibility with me
Old 11-06-2011, 11:32 PM

I'm a Gemini and hubs is a Libra. I was born in the year of the Snake and he is a Bull I believe? Two air signs together is interesting.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:21 PM

@UnwittinglyPoly: If you're only considering sun signs then you are only scratching the surface! And even with sun signs, there's hardly ever "entirely incompatible" you just need to know where you clash so you can plan for it...

@FireChild: suns in Libra and Gemini is a meeting of the minds and can be a great match! but again, that's only your suns, with relationships you want to know venus, mars and the moon too!

Tags
astrology, compatibility, horoscope