Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Spirituality & Polyamory

Notices

Old 11-27-2010, 07:52 PM

Hi, I think that's a pretty close description of me. I am very sensitive, but it isn't obvious to everyone (that prob. has something to do with Mars in Pisces). Mostly, the thing about having Sun and Moon in Taurus with Cancer rising, is that I am very stubborn and don't like to do anything unless I really feel like it. I can't tell you how many weeks I can avoid doing laundry! I am a huge procrastinator. But when I'm passionate about something I can delve deeply and handle every little detail.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 11-27-2010, 08:42 PM

I think compared to most people on here I'm borderline obsessive on astrological compatibility. I always pull out my trusty Linda Goodman, "Love Signs." Everyone I read the chapter to says it is exactly like their relationship.

But I agree with Fayerweather and I don't like to pre-judge a relationship. Every relationship needs to be allowed to do its own thing.

For years I've always had a difficult time with the Scorpio's in my life and then I ended up marrying one. We are complete opposites, the way we think the way we talk. But the relationship couldn't be more perfect. When we stop trying to make the other person better, we really really compliment each other. I'm an Aries with Sag rising and he is a Leo rising.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:03 AM

I don't really believe in any astrology stuff, but just for giggles I am a Scorpio in 'Western' astrology, and I am a Year of the Pig (or Boar) in Chinese astrology.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:01 PM

i thought my whole life i was an aries,nothing ever matched me didnt seem to fit any traits.im on the cusp of picses. so then i get a vedic astrology reading,which is eastern based,i learn that im actually picses, i start looking at this and rediscover myself,every thing fits.
but, i think compatibility comes from more of an awarness of yourself than from an astrology reading.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:01 PM

I'm a Pisces...but outside the "degenerate" part?? Laugh..not much of a romantic, dreamer I did read, however, once that a Piscean female is the most desired partner in the zodiac...right up there with the Scorpio male.

So..I've always been kind of curious as to how I'd be with a Scorpio male..just for fun
Old 02-17-2011, 07:41 PM

Default mom and dad

i come from some pretty deep watery places. my mom was a pisces my dad a scorp. and i have read that if a pisces woman meets a scorp man,that she should run away run like hell lol ,unless of course you like the cruel passion of such a man. i love scorpio people,and for some reason i attract them or they attract me. i think any of us water signs are great lovers,cuz we're in touch with those emotions and so very giving selfless lovers we are.
i just know that i can pick certain things out of a persons personality and guess their sun sign about 80% of the time. but its all much more complicated than that. i only use it as a guide,but dont judge it or run away,except for leos we dont get along that well.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:00 PM

Yep. Very into it.
I am an Aries. Hubs is Scorpio. 2Rings is Pisces. KT is Scorpio. 2Rings mom did our charts...very telling compatibility charts between the two of us...kind of indicated a "destiny" type relationship. Also indicated it will take alot of work but that it would be a life-changing, very spiritual relationship. DUH!
Old 07-24-2011, 08:16 PM

i don't live directly and at 100% astrology for life and unions, but i see this work has a lot to do on every-week meditations. for me i read my sign and the sagitarius too even if it is not mine and i don't have any partner born under that sign; it simply fits me (my sister, for instance, reads the whole page saying there's always a lot to See beneath those lines..)

http://freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/
Old 07-29-2011, 06:08 PM

I very much care about astrology. I am Libra and my male partners are Aries and Sagittarius while my female partner is Scorpio. I have never had luck with Scorpios in the past mostly from the lack of communication but she's very good about talking about her feelings and not hiding things. There is a tad bit of a jealousy that I dont care for on her part. for instance my husband and I have a lot of female friends who love to hang all over us, I know that makes her uncomfortable.

i usually steer clear of water and earth signs altogether but Im making an exception for her

Last edited by Inyourendo; 07-29-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
I'm a Sagittarius and could go either way.
How about that!? I'm a Sagittarius and I go both ways!

River's Blog

Tags
astrology, compatibility, horoscope