Hello,

Basics:

I am 36
Male
Straight
White / American Indian
240 lbs
6 foot tall
HWP (I have a 52 inch chest so I am still HWP) :-)
I have a dog
separated
Northern Va.

I have had experience in a few poly replationships in the past, and honestly was happier in them then any other relationship I ever have had.

I am looking for two partners, straight or BI females.

It is critical that all 3 of us have great chemistry. This is not just about sex. I am looking for partners to live life with, go boating, watch movies, and it is ok if in involves 2 of us or all 3 of us. If this evolves into more than just friendship I would expect that we are dedicated to each other solely. If ever anyone else was to be included into our relationship later it would be only after the 3 of us discussed it and agreed to it. I will be honest, I have never been comfortable sharing a woman I am with, with another man. sharing her with another woman has never upset me as long as I know about it and it is upfront. I know that this may be an issue for some people so I thought I would bring it up now.

I am open to starting with one new friend and then we seek out our third, or if there is a female couple that is looking for the male role I am willing to see if I am the correct fit.

Thanks for taking time to read this.
Smack

Tags
female, friends, friendship, poly, relationship