Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 08-01-2010, 02:12 AM

Default Tuscaloosa, Alabama - Looking to complete a pod!

About Us:

Your absolute average married couple looking for a long term and very committed relationship with another woman. We are both extremely secure in our relationship, our personal needs, wants, and desires. We have a rock solid stable living environment with our 7 year old son. We are both attractive, healthy, and height weight proportionate. Male is 35 years old, 60 and 205 lbs. Female is 48 years old, 56 and 130lbs. We have been married for almost 10 years. Neither of us smokes, but do drink socially. We have been seeing another woman for over a year and are not able to take it to the next level because she is married. We are extremely clean people (re: hygiene), that take care of our stuff, and live in a clean and well kept environment.

Activities/Hobbies:

We have a place on Bankhead lake that we stay at whenever we can during the summer months. We love spending the day out on the boat pulling an inner tube, swimming, fishing, or just sitting out the floating island and a cooler of adult beverages while watching the kids swim. We ride motorcycles and go to some of the rallies throughout the year. We have 4-wheelers for everyone in the family and ride when we can. Camping is something we actively do during the spring as well. Fishing is always part of the game in the spring and fall. We hunt during the winter as a family. We have been season ticket holders for 8 years for the Broadway series in Birmingham. We absolutely love the theatre. We decorate our house like the Griswalds for Christmas every year. There is never a dull moment yet we always have time to sit around for a lazy weekend now and again.

What we are looking for:

An equally attractive HWP bi-sexual single woman that wants to be part of our family and be accepted as an equal member. They need to be 100% monogamous within our poly triad. We are looking for a traditional dating experience first, followed up in time by a Vee style relationship with the wife being the hinge and eventually blooming into a full triad pod. They have to be someone that loves kids and can take on an equal role in all things related to family life.

What we are not looking for:

Things that will take you straight to the express checkout lane are: smoking, drugs, being sorry, looking for a one night stand, not having a job, are a slob, not being a nice person, have any type of vd.

You should email us if:

You read this page and think this is something you are interesting in seriously pursuing. Please include a G-rated picture with a description of yourself and what you are looking for and we will send some pictures of us in return with our reply.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg polyamory.jpg (21.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 10-01-2010, 05:34 PM

Default Hey

Hello,
I just wanted say hi, I am in N/W Bama too. I am 32 years old, and use to be in a relationship like you guys seek. Although it did not work out for me quite the way I had planned. I hope you guys have better luck.