Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 10:44 AM

Default hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark25c View Post
Hey, I'm 20 years old and looking for a long term relationship, perferably with a couple. I would love to have a vee and be friends with his wife or girlfriend. I'm in western MA right now but I don't have a problem with LDRs. I definitely think that they can work as long as everyone is making an effort to stay connected. I would love to hear from you if you are interested. You can reply here or email me at clark25c at msn.com

On a side note, my two deal breakers are: I want kids some day, so if you don't, I'd rather not get involved. Must love dogs!
hi we are young couple and we look for a girl to have fun,is first time for as wend we try this,we are in dublin and we try to find a nice girl clin and frendly,i am from romania and she is from latvia.live as a mess if y are intristing.see ya
Old 09-21-2011, 06:57 PM

Smile hiiiiiiiiii girls1111111111111

hey girls, i'm kumar (male) from India..... i would like to have a relationship with decent and respectful girls...(especially Indian girls are more welcome.... my email is geetha5@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by kumar; 09-21-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:33 AM

Wink

wow that's exactly what we are looking for we are both in our mid 20's, are not yet successful but are full of potential. I just need to finish college and this kind of relationship would make that so possible. That would be so cool if you were really hott sweet and motivated like we are, and actually got back to us. 479 561 7961. I have no idea where you live, but under the right circumstances we would do whatever it takes...lol
Jason and Renetta, sweet loving couple with two beautiful kinds, all loaded with love in our big ol' hearts! holla back at us k??
Old 12-02-2011, 02:12 PM

Default meet

Quote:
Hey, I'm 20 years old and looking for a long term relationship, perferably with a couple. I would love to have a vee and be friends with his wife or girlfriend. I'm in western MA right now but I don't have a problem with LDRs. I definitely think that they can work as long as everyone is making an effort to stay connected. I would love to hear from you if you are interested. You can reply here or email me at clark25c at msn.com

On a side note, my two deal breakers are: I want kids some day, so if you don't, I'd rather not get involved. Must love dogs!
we r couple living in barcelon we from india
pls mail us
we user name couple
spain.india@yahoo.com
Old 12-02-2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by couple View Post
we r couple living in barcelon we from india
pls mail us
we user name couple
spain.india@yahoo.com
Old 12-03-2011, 09:13 PM

Default Wow

Like I said before that is exactly what we are looking for, and the having kids thing is not a problem, and we love dogs too. My number is 479 561 7961 text me or call me sometime and we'll get to know each other, k? Laterz, Jason and Renetta
Old 12-05-2011, 06:51 AM

Have none of you people read the thread to see that the OP is no longer looking? Post #5:
Quote:
hey i actually am already in a relationship, thanks though

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/
Old 12-06-2011, 03:55 PM

Default Dog

What type of dog do you have?
Old 12-07-2011, 12:31 AM

To be fair, it was like a year ago that I posted that I wasn't looking for someone, but I still sign on here pretty frequently so I understand people still replying. But I'm engaged and definitely not looking for someone now. So good luck to those of you still looking! but you can stop emailing me now lol
Old 12-07-2011, 12:34 AM

Quote:
To be fair, it was like a year ago that I posted that I wasn't looking for someone, but I still sign on here pretty frequently so I understand people still replying. But I'm engaged and definitely not looking for someone now. So good luck to those of you still looking! but you can stop emailing me now lol
Congrats on your engagement!

Hey there, you can ask a moderator to lock this thread, which will prevent more posts. Or go into the user control panel ("User CP") and unsubscribe from it if you want to stop receiving notification messages.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/
Closed Thread