Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 10-05-2010, 04:17 AM

Thanks MorningGlory. Heh. I don't think of myself as brave, but thank you.

The three of us had a fun movie night last night. Mohegan and I found lots to laugh over, particularly inflicting clowns from Cirque du Soleil on Karma in retaliation for his Kung Fu treachery. (Black Dynamite? Really? I think I lost brain cells during that one )
We even discussed making him sit through The Princess and the Frog. There was much laughter.
My day had been a rather rough one, and I wasn't the only one, but curling up on the couch with gummy worms in one hand and a fuckin' awesome cookie in the other improved everything.

Mohegan and I are honestly doing worlds better than I'd thought possible. I'm excited and kinda proud.

On an unrelated note, it's a sad state of affairs when you have to hide in your room with your cat to feel comfortable in your own home. Family has been...frustrating, lately.
School getting busier doesn't help.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:50 AM

That's okay, princess and the frog next time

Glad you had a good time, I did too.

I knew we needed to have that talk, but I never expected it to do what it did. Who'd have that we'd be where we are in only a week? Go us!!!

I look forward to seeing where this road leads.

And being sneaky sneaky about your birthday
Old 10-07-2010, 09:19 PM

I like the blue hair Cricket, it's kind of awesome
Old 10-08-2010, 03:49 AM

I'm going through withdraw. I miss our nightly talks.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:28 AM

Thanks. I didn't get the job I was looking at, so I figured I might as well dye the hair blue like I'd been wanting to since the purple got old.

Miss you both lots, Mohegan and Karma!
But the sneakies are making me all curious!
Old 10-08-2010, 05:26 AM

So Mohegan and I have really surprised each other by getting along marvelously - and even getting to the point where our nights aren't complete without some chatting time.
I'm really, really thrilled.

I honestly felt like we were never going to get along, and it was never going to work - I assumed we'd always harbour some kind of resentment, and just be polite, but so far, we're actually playing nice.

I'm quite pleased. Neither of us is prone to befriending women.

School is stupid.
Professors of foreign languages should probably be fluent in both the language they're teaching, and the one they're teaching in.
Group projects are infuriating because they are always perfectly designed to lay 80% of the work onto the shoulders of 20% of the group. I'm always in that 20% who simply refuses to allow the laziness of the kids around me to affect my grade - I'd rather take on other people's work than see them fuck it up and impact me. The upside of this group project is that I'm grouped with a hot drummer who's one of the only other people legitly working on the whole thing. I enjoy simultaneously bitching about humanity and not-quite flirting.

I'd been sleeping better for the last couple weeks, but last night and the night before were rough. It might be a stress issue - J went to court to deal with D's threats, my Grandma has moved in, and the entire past two weeks have been due dates and deadlines.
It's not the usual nightmares, or panic attacks, or anything.
Just can't sleep.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:15 AM

Hellish nightmares last night. Kept waking J up, which of course put him in a bad mood, so he started having nightmares too.
It really sucks when the person who you try cuddle with to feel better starts having bad dreams too.
Maybe I should give up on saving for ink, and just go buy stuff to make that damn dreamcatcher.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:05 AM

Sorry, babe. I'll be home soon.

With a kickass birthday present
Old 10-11-2010, 12:43 PM

I miss you guys so much. Really need cuddles and a good night's sleep. This 'up until four, waking up again at six or seven' business is not working for me.

You shouldn't tease, btw. You know I'm a curious kitten, and Curiosity killed the cat. (Though in all fairness, I feel like Curiosity probably didn't get a very fair trial for that whole affair- it's highly possible the cat was curious about what a ride in the dryer would be like, or something.)
Old 10-16-2010, 07:26 AM

Happy Birthday!!!