Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 09-27-2011, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Glad you finally found a woman willing to watch the fights.

And that drunk guy. Glad he was shorter than you and easily intimidated. With your bad back he could've probably broken you in half like a toothpick with a couple punches.

A Florida road house... gator on the menu and the bullfrogs whose legs will be tomorrow night's special croaking in the swamp out back.
Mags, I not only have a bad back, but I also have a blown knee. I tore my LCL in training about a month and a half ago. It's not better yet. However, trust me, I can still pull some things out of my bag-o-tricks.

Tabi-cat LOVES the fights. And her hubby does too. They are really cool. The only issue that Kandy and I have, is that they both smoke. And we don't. Well, we can live with it, as they are pretty respectful about it. We don't gripe about it, but have let them know we don't smoke....anything....and they smoke pot too. So....yeah.....BUT....For Kandy and I, we feel that smoking pot is their choice even if it's not ours. We also feel that pot is something that should be legalized even though we don't smoke it. So....yeah.

We're trying to plan out next weekend with them in our town. We're thinking about going kayaking and possibly camping afterward or a hotel.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:23 PM

Yay! Tabi-cat and Boogie are coming over to our town tonight! We are planning on going out to a karaoke bar, and possibly play some pool. We are also planning on going out to dinner and messing with the waitress. hehe!
Old 10-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
We are also planning on going out to dinner and messing with the waitress. hehe!
Do you know the waitress?

If you plan on "messing" with her, you better leave at least 25% tip. Servers put up with enough shit without people deliberately "messing" with them. Also, she may not even notice or give a crap, but you should still tip generously if you plan on using her for your little self-entertainment caper.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:07 PM

Neon, I ALWAYS leave a generous tip. Example-last time I was at winghouse for the fights, our bill was only $16. I left a $15 tip.

I dont know the waitress at all, but if she's a sport, it could be very profitable. if not, she will still get a decent tip provided the service is decent. I used to be a server years ago. So I understand.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Neon, I ALWAYS leave a generous tip. Example-last time I was at winghouse for the fights, our bill was only $16. I left a $15 tip.

I dont know the waitress at all, but if she's a sport, it could be very profitable. if not, she will still get a decent tip provided the service is decent. I used to be a server years ago. So I understand.
Grooovy!

Here's a blog you might like:

http://thebitchywaiter.blogspot.com/

(I am a little hyper-sensitive to people treating servers with respect because my 19 year old cousin recently started waiting tables and she is not the most "street-savvy" person I've known of at her age, so I'm imagining you "messing" with her and it doesn't make me feel - how would River say - "charitable".)

Last edited by NeonKaos; 10-01-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Tabi-cat and Boogie . . .
Every time I see your name for this guy, I think of Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 10-01-2011, 11:18 PM

Neon, I wasn't meaning anything too mean. We were thinking just show up with our spouses, kissing on our spouses. Then, my wife goes outside with tabi-cats hubby, and tabi-cat and I get all kissy kissy in front of the waitress and give her a shhhh thing. LoL then, when our spouses come back, shower them with affection. I suspect the waitress will play along or just not care. I'm not mean. ;-)
Old 10-02-2011, 03:03 AM

The quad in the restaurant game. I know it well.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Neon, I wasn't meaning anything too mean. We were thinking just show up with our spouses, kissing on our spouses. Then, my wife goes outside with tabi-cats hubby, and tabi-cat and I get all kissy kissy in front of the waitress and give her a shhhh thing. LoL then, when our spouses come back, shower them with affection. I suspect the waitress will play along or just not care. I'm not mean. ;-)
You'd actually plan something like that? To confuse the waitress who's just trying to make a buck on a busy Saturday night?

Oh, 2 mono couples out on a date.
Uh oh, one from each couple goes outside and the other 2 cheat and give me the shh sign.
Oh, the other 2 are back and the cheaters go back to being with their spouses.

So... if the waitress notices, she sees cheaters.

Why involve a 5th party, and make her think you're cheating on your wife? Sounds kinda cheesy to me. Why not just kiss both women, and Kandy kisses both men, and let the waitress think you're swingers or poly, which is the truth?

Hell, if you really want to be confusing the waitress, why don't you kiss Boogie?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 10-02-2011, 01:37 PM

Wow.....what a fiasco...... More later.

Tags
marriage, open relationship, quad, sexual relationships, wife swapping