Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 06-25-2011, 12:17 PM

Thanks Mags.

Well folks,
While my shoulder is KILLING me today, I WON my final MMA fight last night! I'm as happy as a teenage boy in a whore house with $300.

I won in the second round via submission from the bottom. A Kimura combined with a body triangle.

Last edited by TL4everu2; 06-25-2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-25-2011, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
Thanks Mags.

Well folks,
While my shoulder is KILLING me today, I WON my final MMA fight last night! I'm as happy as a teenage boy in a whore house with $300.
LOL. Congrats. Going out with a bang.

Quote:
...submission from the bottom.
Heh, that has a different meaning in my circles.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 06-25-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
LOL. Congrats. Going out with a bang.
Thanks Mags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Heh, that has a different meaning in my circles.
Mine too. LOL But in ONE of my circles, it's only got one meaning. LOL
Old 06-25-2011, 06:34 PM

Congrats on winning the fight! I have a friend that loves fighting/grappling from the bottom. There are so many double entendres between fighting and sex/kink. lol Now that, that amuses me greatly!!
Old 06-27-2011, 02:33 AM

Nice....So my wife and I are online....and our daughter is at her boyfriends house online.

She sent us a text saying that S (of "S and D") had sent her a message saying that he missed my wife and I. WTF?

I haven't spoken to him or anyone in his family for MONTHS now. Nor do I have any desire to! I still love his wife to death....but I simply can't deal with him and his being wishy washy.

My wife and I are trying to move on....and here he is bugging our kid. Pissing me off.

I'm gonna go make love to my wife. That'll help me to forget.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:27 PM

Ok...Today is a decent day.

I wish finding another partner, was as easy as turning in a resume. I'm doing it wrong somehow. I never get out...I never meet women...The few times I have, they are not what I'm looking for.

I am a bit depressed over it today for some odd reason. Bah!

I turn in one resume for a job, to one place. I get a call back and usually get the interview. If I get the interview, I almost always get the job.

I WANT A DATING RESUME!

GRRR!!!!!!

Wish it was that easy...but it's not. So.....I keep getting ignored and turned down.....and I watch as my wife has men AND women lining up to date her. I got so lucky to have snatched her up 20 years ago! She, on the other hand, got the loosing end of the deal apparently. But...She says she's happy with me...so...I keep on keepin on.

Think I'm done actively looking for a woman to date. 99% of women who I have dealt with and shown an interest in, have completely written me off from the start. The other 1%, didn't know I was married, and when they find that out, run the other way.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:40 PM

hmmm.. I live in a town of monogamous singles. I know umpteen women who have been "single" for over a decade (which means for the record lots, thousands, of men are getting dates relatively often). They have dated literally hundreds of guys in order to find the one.

They do get dates, most guys don't mesh.. they keep on trucking. Most of the people in this town know you need to be out there meeting people in order to meet the people you can date.

I couldn't imagine dating 100 people and finding no one who is compatible.. THAT would be depressing

The point is, you aren't alone. Poly or mono, dating is part of what "most" people have to go to find people they are compatible with. Not everyone you date will be serious, not everyone you date will sleep with you, not everyone you date will be your wife..

Being poly limits that even more.. but you have to leave yourself out there. Maybe its time to dump your expectations of finding someone and just be out there, available and enjoying the fact you have the freedom to date while being married. And for the record, you have been on more dates this year than a lot of people who come to this board.. .. maybe you need to start looking at what is in your life with a more positive light.. (keeping in mind, I have the EXACT same problem, I have had a fantastic year, yet I am still bitchy and sad sometimes)

Anyways, I am babbling.. continued good luck at finding what you want..

ari
Old 07-03-2011, 02:45 PM

I have been on more dates this year? Really? I think I had one. in January...before the break up. After that...nada. Been out on dates with my wife, but that's it. meah...Leaving my profiles up everywhere...I'll visit them once a week or so...but not gonna hold my breath.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:11 PM

Amazing how time flies. I thought i had read you have had a few dates. *shrugs*

On okc, for example, you have to change your profile every so often. You will show up in other peoples feeds if you do. Otherwise matching becomes more difficult. You aren't a stagnant human being, your profile shouldn't be either.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:52 PM

Ari, I change my profile on OKC once per week or more. The last week, I got 1 view. That one view was a woman in another state. Like I said....Just leaving it all alone for a while. I'm beginning to come to grips with the fact that I'm 1) not interesting to other women, 2) unattractive to other women, 3) putting out the "wrong vibes" to other women, or 4) too married for other women. Pick one or all I guess. I've tried being more "open" and "outgoing", but get nada for my efforts.

Maybe I'm SUPPOSED to be a reclusive hermit? LOL

Tags
marriage, open relationship, quad, sexual relationships, wife swapping