Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-23-2010, 02:12 AM
TruckerPete TruckerPete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 999
Default

Explaining to my therapist that Mr. A is my boyfriend and yes, Indigo does know about him.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-24-2010, 02:11 AM
TruckerPete TruckerPete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 999
Default

After dinner tonight ...

Mr. A: Hey Indigo, do you guys have plans tomorrow? If not, I'd like to have TP over.
Indigo: No plans, giver! ....... Errrrrrm. Bad choice of words. Well... I didn't mean it that way.
(We're all giggling by this point.)
Me: (giggles) Oh, f*ck me... WAIT!!

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-25-2010, 05:10 PM
MsKtty89's Avatar
MsKtty89 MsKtty89 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ames, IA
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
After dinner tonight ...

Mr. A: Hey Indigo, do you guys have plans tomorrow? If not, I'd like to have TP over.
Indigo: No plans, giver! ....... Errrrrrm. Bad choice of words. Well... I didn't mean it that way.
(We're all giggling by this point.)
Me: (giggles) Oh, f*ck me... WAIT!!

Ha ha ha! That's awesome.

We had a sort of awkward moment... M was stressing and I told Joshua and he's like, "Well... 'calm him down.' " I was like, "What?... Oh..." LOL. Never thought I'd HEAR that.
__________________
Married to my wonderful husband (Laughingman) and we are currently trying to form a triad with our friend. New to poly!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-23-2010, 04:22 AM
MyNameIsMaam MyNameIsMaam is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: AZ
Posts: 46
Default

For me it was when I was writing a personal ad for my hubby and he was reading it over my shoulder. When I finished I said, "if that won't get you laid, nothing ever will." We both burst into laughter.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-23-2010, 02:29 PM
TruckerPete TruckerPete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMaam View Post
For me it was when I was writing a personal ad for my hubby and he was reading it over my shoulder. When I finished I said, "if that won't get you laid, nothing ever will." We both burst into laughter.
Priceless!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Ragabash Ragabash is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 69
Default

One of my coworkers, who isn't in the know, was complaining about a girl at her husband's workplace that tries to flirt with him and asked me point blank "How would (Tonberry) react, honestly, if somebody started calling you 'babe' over the phone where she could hear it?"

It took me a few seconds to figure out how to answer honestly without asking "is the girl my type?" and I went with "she'd tease me about it".
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-24-2010, 09:27 PM
TruckerPete TruckerPete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 999
Default

I went shopping yesterday for wedding dress undergarments. The store had a buy one, get one cheap deal on, so I ended up with a corset for Indigo, and one for Mr. A.

In all likelihood, Indigo will have to help me into the one for Mr. A!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Anachronism Anachronism is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
Default

The other day I was looking for a birthday card for my boyfriends wife, I was going through the aisles looking for the perfect card for her, and as I was getting frustrated and I found myself thinking ' Now they make birthday cards for her, for him, for husband and wife, but there are no birthday cards for boyfriends wife' and realized what I was thinking and began giggling, that's something that, even tho I've been with my partner for over a year now, that I would ever thought would come into my brain.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-03-2010, 01:57 AM
TL4everu2's Avatar
TL4everu2 TL4everu2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Clearwater, Fl.
Posts: 907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachronism View Post
The other day I was looking for a birthday card for my boyfriends wife, I was going through the aisles looking for the perfect card for her, and as I was getting frustrated and I found myself thinking ' Now they make birthday cards for her, for him, for husband and wife, but there are no birthday cards for boyfriends wife' and realized what I was thinking and began giggling, that's something that, even tho I've been with my partner for over a year now, that I would ever thought would come into my brain.
Business idea!
__________________
There is a lid for every pot...Sometimes even two or three...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-03-2010, 12:57 PM
TruckerPete TruckerPete is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachronism View Post
The other day I was looking for a birthday card for my boyfriends wife, I was going through the aisles looking for the perfect card for her, and as I was getting frustrated and I found myself thinking ' Now they make birthday cards for her, for him, for husband and wife, but there are no birthday cards for boyfriends wife' and realized what I was thinking and began giggling, that's something that, even tho I've been with my partner for over a year now, that I would ever thought would come into my brain.
There is a thread somewhere about poly greeting cards. I'll dig it up when I'm not on my phone.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:12 PM.