Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 09-23-2010, 02:12 AM

Explaining to my therapist that Mr. A is my boyfriend and yes, Indigo does know about him.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:11 AM

After dinner tonight ...

Mr. A: Hey Indigo, do you guys have plans tomorrow? If not, I'd like to have TP over.
Indigo: No plans, giver! ....... Errrrrrm. Bad choice of words. Well... I didn't mean it that way.
(We're all giggling by this point.)
Me: (giggles) Oh, f*ck me... WAIT!!

Old 09-25-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
After dinner tonight ...

Mr. A: Hey Indigo, do you guys have plans tomorrow? If not, I'd like to have TP over.
Indigo: No plans, giver! ....... Errrrrrm. Bad choice of words. Well... I didn't mean it that way.
(We're all giggling by this point.)
Me: (giggles) Oh, f*ck me... WAIT!!

Ha ha ha! That's awesome.

We had a sort of awkward moment... M was stressing and I told Joshua and he's like, "Well... 'calm him down.' " I was like, "What?... Oh..." LOL. Never thought I'd HEAR that.
Old 10-23-2010, 04:22 AM

For me it was when I was writing a personal ad for my hubby and he was reading it over my shoulder. When I finished I said, "if that won't get you laid, nothing ever will." We both burst into laughter.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMaam View Post
For me it was when I was writing a personal ad for my hubby and he was reading it over my shoulder. When I finished I said, "if that won't get you laid, nothing ever will." We both burst into laughter.
Priceless!
Old 10-23-2010, 03:22 PM

One of my coworkers, who isn't in the know, was complaining about a girl at her husband's workplace that tries to flirt with him and asked me point blank "How would (Tonberry) react, honestly, if somebody started calling you 'babe' over the phone where she could hear it?"

It took me a few seconds to figure out how to answer honestly without asking "is the girl my type?" and I went with "she'd tease me about it".
Old 10-24-2010, 09:27 PM

I went shopping yesterday for wedding dress undergarments. The store had a buy one, get one cheap deal on, so I ended up with a corset for Indigo, and one for Mr. A.

In all likelihood, Indigo will have to help me into the one for Mr. A!
Old 11-03-2010, 01:18 AM

The other day I was looking for a birthday card for my boyfriends wife, I was going through the aisles looking for the perfect card for her, and as I was getting frustrated and I found myself thinking ' Now they make birthday cards for her, for him, for husband and wife, but there are no birthday cards for boyfriends wife' and realized what I was thinking and began giggling, that's something that, even tho I've been with my partner for over a year now, that I would ever thought would come into my brain.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachronism View Post
The other day I was looking for a birthday card for my boyfriends wife, I was going through the aisles looking for the perfect card for her, and as I was getting frustrated and I found myself thinking ' Now they make birthday cards for her, for him, for husband and wife, but there are no birthday cards for boyfriends wife' and realized what I was thinking and began giggling, that's something that, even tho I've been with my partner for over a year now, that I would ever thought would come into my brain.
Business idea!
Old 11-03-2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anachronism View Post
There is a thread somewhere about poly greeting cards. I'll dig it up when I'm not on my phone.