Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeJoKo View Post

Maybe women in reality are much different than they appear from far away... but I haven't found many I could get along with well enough to get to know. There are two girls in my life right now. One is too lazy to go on a hike, and the other would prefer to crawl across the car than brush against a branch in the dark to get in the passenger side.
I would LOVE to meet a woman who would forage through the blackberry bushes with me, despite the fact that it will leave itchy scratches for a couple weeks.
Hey, lesbians are famous for loving to camp and going to Home Depot to get materials for home projects! Redpepper here seems to go camping once a week all summer!

Myself, I'm yin yang. Femme in some ways, butch in others. Pansexual. I was raised camping for the whole summer, my mom was a real good camper and so am I.

However, many girls hate camping and nature in the raw. My oldest daughter took a college course last summer in environmental science and the class went to a pond near the campus to collect pond water samples. She was the only girl not in flip flops, she actually wore appropriate footwear for the woods. And none of the girls would even approach the slimy pond shore. She took all the samples herself. But, she's a lesbian.

Girly-girls can be wicked cute. My gf is very femme but she loves to camp. She just has to do it in full makeup. lol

PS I love my juicy pussy! lol She brings me so much pleasure.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 09-07-2010, 05:29 PM

I don't come across a lot of superficial, high maintenance women in my life. Most of the women I know wear makeup on special occasions or only minimal makeup on a daily basis. I play a full contact sport comprised entirely of women who aren't afraid to get dirty, smelly and bruised. I love to camp and hike and swim in lakes.

Women like you who you can get along with are out there. Sexual orientation has very little to do with a person as a whole. Gender might have a little more to do with who we are as people but there is still a wide variety of the ways people are within a gender.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:10 PM

Wow, a post that I have NOT commented on yet!

I like that 'sexual fluidity' concept of female sexuality. It was interesting to me, and of course, highly electrifying to finally kiss a women, or rather a woman to kiss me, as I moved into my 40's. The first female sensual kiss as an adult. Wow. Blown away!

This is after being married to same dude for 20 plus years and having a pretty fantastic relationship. Hmmm, so does this 3 month sexual encounter make me Bi? Maybe.

The way I think of it, is that it has nothing to do with gender, and everything to do with REALLLY diggin the person. It was fantastic while it lasted and probably the best sex - always in three - EVER! At first, she was a big GIVER, but then something changed where it became all about her again. It was still fun.

Like TL mentions, I am wary to do it again....but will remember the summer of 2010 as the best summer of my life filled with love, frolicking and sunshine. Inside and out. I gotta start working on my screenplay!! :d
Old 09-07-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post

PS I love my juicy pussy! .
Wetter is better

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 09-08-2010, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post

PS I love my juicy pussy! .
Wetter is better
Lube.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 09-08-2010, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryIllusion View Post
Lube.
Au natural preferred!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 09-08-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Au natural preferred!
That's what I said...*lube!*

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 09-08-2010, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Au natural preferred!
agreed
Old 09-08-2010, 02:38 AM

I love lube for handjobs and a couple other uses... but no one needs to use it on me!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 09-08-2010, 03:31 AM

in her defense, pussy IS kinda gross, but then I may be biased there

but to go with the OP, I have also noticed ALOT of bi poly women, and straight men. And have also noticed some men have a "one penis policy" meaning they are the only male allowed in a relationship... just seems selfish to me honestly, but eh, I guess everyone does it differently