Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 AM
trescool's Avatar
trescool trescool is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ontario, Canada
Posts: 59
Default Toronto, on canada shout out :)

Shout out to all my fellow canucks! Curious to see what kind of Canadian and possibly even Torontonian representation we have on here. Also looking to date of course. I'm a 28 y/o female dating a 28 y/o male. we're poly and have talked about the possibilities of lots of different arrangements. I personally am looking to date a bi or lesbian woman who's okay with me being poly. My partner and I would ideally like to have a mff triad but if that means simply me being in a romantic relationship with a woman with whom he develops a deep friendship he's okay with that too. We're open to different arrangements as long as we are all respectful, honest, and careful with each others hearts. We'd also be curious to date a couple, either two women (this is actually our ideal!) or a mf couple (where the emphasis is on ff relationship, since my partner is only slightly bicurious).
Anyway, theres so much more to say...just curious to see whos out there
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-25-2012, 01:32 AM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: near Toronto, Canada -.-
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Shout out to all my fellow canucks!
Woot! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Curious to see what kind of Canadian and possibly even Torontonian representation we have on here.
I used to live in Toronto; currently living about 2 hours drive from it, but I go down atleast once a month. As a matter of fact, I've just made my own meetup.com group and I've scheduled our very first meet at a restaurant in Toronto this Saturday at noon. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to join my group ;-). As a matter of fact, I was part of a much larger Toronto poly group in the past, but that didn't work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Also looking to date of course. I'm a 28 y/o female dating a 28 y/o male. we're poly and have talked about the possibilities of lots of different arrangements. I personally am looking to date a bi or lesbian woman who's okay with me being poly.
Cool :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
My partner and I would ideally like to have a mff triad but if that means simply me being in a romantic relationship with a woman with whom he develops a deep friendship he's okay with that too. We're open to different arrangements as long as we are all respectful, honest, and careful with each others hearts. We'd also be curious to date a couple, either two women (this is actually our ideal!) or a mf couple (where the emphasis is on ff relationship, since my partner is only slightly bicurious).
Anyway, theres so much more to say...just curious to see whos out there
Well I'm out there anyway, laugh :-).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 AM
trescool's Avatar
trescool trescool is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ontario, Canada
Posts: 59
Default

Yay another Canuck! Wow, where's everybody else?!? lol.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: near Toronto, Canada -.-
Posts: 237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Yay another Canuck! Wow, where's everybody else?!? lol.
I'm afraid we're still a pretty rare breed here; but that may change :-)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-03-2012, 05:21 AM
Familygirl Familygirl is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2
Default

Happy in Calgary here. I prefer a larger poly family and had one for a number of years before a tradegy struck. I am now looking to add to my family again.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-06-2012, 02:54 AM
trescool's Avatar
trescool trescool is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ontario, Canada
Posts: 59
Default

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through a tragedy. What is your family composition right now? Best wishes with expanding your nest.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-15-2012, 05:05 AM
uncommon76 uncommon76 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1
Default

Toronto here too. Single at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-15-2012, 06:25 AM
calgaryboy calgaryboy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: alberta country, and tucson arizona
Posts: 13
Default Rare Indeed

Here in Calgary "jeff"or thunderlizard started a local poly site. However it's pretty quiet there.
Not like this site where there is more to read, and more recent postings.
I personally must say i have met few poly people in my lifetime.
would be nice to have some poly friends close by.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-24-2012, 02:28 PM
tt99 tt99 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2
Default Poly near TO too

hello? hello? OOOOO I'm so excited to see someone from my general vicinity!!! I'm from Hamilton, ON. Single female. Poly friendly but aware of potential poly relationship disasters. Feels so good to talk to other people who see relationships the same way I do, so I'd love to chat anyone in the area, via email or possibly in person. Monogomous people don't really get poly so I find myself living in secrecy. It feels heavy. Like bundling up in many layers in the winter time. Keeps you nice and warm but it's quite a burden to carry and boy does it feel good to be home and shed the layers so I'm just plain me. Take me home people! Well, you know. Not literally. Well maybe eventually .
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-26-2012, 11:21 AM
polyq4 polyq4 is offline
Spaminator
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 106
Default

I am involved in a fourple in the Ottawa area.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bisexual female, canada, new comer, romance, toronto

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 AM.