Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 01-23-2012, 04:26 AM

Default Toronto, on canada shout out :)

Shout out to all my fellow canucks! Curious to see what kind of Canadian and possibly even Torontonian representation we have on here. Also looking to date of course. I'm a 28 y/o female dating a 28 y/o male. we're poly and have talked about the possibilities of lots of different arrangements. I personally am looking to date a bi or lesbian woman who's okay with me being poly. My partner and I would ideally like to have a mff triad but if that means simply me being in a romantic relationship with a woman with whom he develops a deep friendship he's okay with that too. We're open to different arrangements as long as we are all respectful, honest, and careful with each others hearts. We'd also be curious to date a couple, either two women (this is actually our ideal!) or a mf couple (where the emphasis is on ff relationship, since my partner is only slightly bicurious).
Anyway, theres so much more to say...just curious to see whos out there
Old 01-25-2012, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trescool View Post
Shout out to all my fellow canucks!
Woot! :-)

Quote:
Curious to see what kind of Canadian and possibly even Torontonian representation we have on here.
I used to live in Toronto; currently living about 2 hours drive from it, but I go down atleast once a month. As a matter of fact, I've just made my own meetup.com group and I've scheduled our very first meet at a restaurant in Toronto this Saturday at noon. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to join my group ;-). As a matter of fact, I was part of a much larger Toronto poly group in the past, but that didn't work out.

Quote:
Also looking to date of course. I'm a 28 y/o female dating a 28 y/o male. we're poly and have talked about the possibilities of lots of different arrangements. I personally am looking to date a bi or lesbian woman who's okay with me being poly.
Cool :-)

Quote:
My partner and I would ideally like to have a mff triad but if that means simply me being in a romantic relationship with a woman with whom he develops a deep friendship he's okay with that too. We're open to different arrangements as long as we are all respectful, honest, and careful with each others hearts. We'd also be curious to date a couple, either two women (this is actually our ideal!) or a mf couple (where the emphasis is on ff relationship, since my partner is only slightly bicurious).
Anyway, theres so much more to say...just curious to see whos out there
Well I'm out there anyway, laugh :-).
Old 02-01-2012, 01:19 AM

Yay another Canuck! Wow, where's everybody else?!? lol.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Yay another Canuck! Wow, where's everybody else?!? lol.
I'm afraid we're still a pretty rare breed here; but that may change :-)
Old 02-03-2012, 05:21 AM

Happy in Calgary here. I prefer a larger poly family and had one for a number of years before a tradegy struck. I am now looking to add to my family again.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:54 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you've been through a tragedy. What is your family composition right now? Best wishes with expanding your nest.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:05 AM

Toronto here too. Single at the moment.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:25 AM

Default Rare Indeed

Here in Calgary "jeff"or thunderlizard started a local poly site. However it's pretty quiet there.
Not like this site where there is more to read, and more recent postings.
I personally must say i have met few poly people in my lifetime.
would be nice to have some poly friends close by.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:28 PM

Default Poly near TO too

hello? hello? OOOOO I'm so excited to see someone from my general vicinity!!! I'm from Hamilton, ON. Single female. Poly friendly but aware of potential poly relationship disasters. Feels so good to talk to other people who see relationships the same way I do, so I'd love to chat anyone in the area, via email or possibly in person. Monogomous people don't really get poly so I find myself living in secrecy. It feels heavy. Like bundling up in many layers in the winter time. Keeps you nice and warm but it's quite a burden to carry and boy does it feel good to be home and shed the layers so I'm just plain me. Take me home people! Well, you know. Not literally. Well maybe eventually .
Old 08-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Spaminator

I am involved in a fourple in the Ottawa area.....

Tags
bisexual female, canada, new comer, romance, toronto