Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 12-18-2012, 09:28 AM

Smile New to this...

Hi! I'm new to all of this. My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. We started out monogamous and we recently opened it up 3 months ago. We are pretty young (22 and 23) and both of us have never had any non-monogamous relationships before. I love how much this has opened my mind! I usually like to give advice on forums but I came to this forum for advice since I'm so new to this and we are still in the stages of exploration (trying to figure out what I want out of this, what is best for me and same for him). I'm glad this forum is here! It's kind of difficult to find people who relate in real life. I don't think anyone I'm close to (that is not already one of my partners) could relate.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:17 AM

Hi! I'm a newbie too, and am in the same age bracket. I'm 22, my partner is 23, and while we know some poly people in our area, many of them are having the same issue we are; finding other partners.

I would love to connect with you and your partner and chat about it sometime
Old 12-22-2012, 03:09 AM
Official Greeter

Hello Qwuop,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll be able to give advice, as well as receive; we're all newbies, and sometimes the best way to gain insight on one's on situation is to help others. Post your questions or concerns, and ping your thread sometimes if it takes awhile to get a response.

Open relationships are a whole new world, so I'm sure you'll find there's plenty to read and learn. Have a look around on our site and see what threads call to you. I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and get the advice you need.

With regards,
Kevin T.