Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-15-2011, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
You should see me in an italians' home in the basement...ouch.!!!
I think our basement might be Italian
Old 01-15-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
I think our basement might be Italian
I never did make it down to your basement. ...the rest of your house was high though, I remember the ceilings...

I know, its an odd quirk...
Old 01-15-2011, 10:53 PM

@sourgirl- that is the source of my pulling back as well (losing patience which also takes a while and my blunt tongue issuing more pain than I mean to cause). Sorry to see you go.

@ariakas- well, it seems that you have been taking a lot of time for some introspective learning which is always good. *hugs* We can never see opening ourselves up to this vulnerability with someone new when we are in the midst of the fallout of the current relationship but we eventually grow past it, re-evaluate ourselves, and give it a go. You will get there, ariakas, it’ll just take time. It is amazing how quickly these things start to tumble just when they seemed so high, eh? I’m right where you are right now so, if I can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

@morningglory- completely agreed. These things will exist and we have to stop feeling obligated to try to solve everything because, many times, the circumstances are not deserving of our assistance and, other times, it is someone else’s trial and learning experience
Old 01-16-2011, 08:58 AM

Sorry for your pain Ari. If I find the magic wand that takes away Karmas pain, I'll send it along for Pengraph to use for you. I can offer a long distance hug, shoulder, ear if you need one.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Its hard not having any hope. Its harder still...wanting to lock up my heart and not give it out again.
I completely understand this sentiment right now. That and the part about no sleep. And the questions.... I think you and I may just need to take up residence in a bar halfway between the two of us for a few weeks
Old 01-16-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
I completely understand this sentiment right now. That and the part about no sleep. And the questions.... I think you and I may just need to take up residence in a bar halfway between the two of us for a few weeks
Ironically, thats part of my problem. No bar for me ...
Old 01-16-2011, 06:44 PM

to be honest, it's an urge that I've been fighting against since things went down between me and Cricket. I've done well so far...

An IHOP with a staticky kareoke machine?
Old 01-16-2011, 07:18 PM

I am sitting here looking at my mistakes.

I hold no resentment towards Sourgirl. I love her dearly and that will never end. We are dear friends...and that will never end. She made decisions to protect herself. These decisions I respect and can see clearly. Do I like our "relationship" being over...fuck no. She is one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. I miss her intensely as a lover. I miss hearing her tell me about our life together, I miss hearing her seeing our life together in the future.

I had been living my life in a fog. I have hurt and used people without even knowing it. I need to fix myself before I can enter into any relationships. I have to look at myself and become strong again.

I am poly, I do love more than one person, and that will never stop.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
to be honest, it's an urge that I've been fighting against since things went down between me and Cricket. I've done well so far...

An IHOP with a staticky kareoke machine?
hahaha...sure, I can do pancakes
Old 01-16-2011, 11:18 PM

Hell we've got an IHOP,
you all can come hang out here.
I get bored as hell.

I'm glad you're talking Ari. You know who to call if you need an extra internet hug.

Tags
ariakas, journey