Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 04:40 PM

Smile Upstate/Central NY female looking for friends and possible more

Hi! So after exploring this site I realize there is a dating & friendship section! I am a lesbian/bisexual female who is part of a lopsided triad, and looking for more to meet my needs. Need to start as friends and see what happens I am a professional and a student, and my hobbies include: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Reading, Walks, exploring new places and things. I really enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. So if anyone is interested just send me a shout out!

Shari
Old 08-05-2012, 06:20 PM

Hey Shari, is there anything specific you're looking for?

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
--Robert A. Heinlein

Bloggin' it.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:29 PM

Hi Adam. I am looking for anyone who is interested in an intimate friendship that has the potential for becoming a relationship. To be clear, I want to make friends with potential for a sexual relationship. I would prefer a female or couple, but am not opposed to a male. The chemistry has to be right. I want to expand my existing poly relationships beyond what I have now. I do not want a swing style type of thing. I want a real friendship/relationship. I would like to possibility of real love to develop. I do think this will be easier with a single person than a couple, but I refuse to close myself off to anything as the universe is full of potential.

Does that help clarify?

Shari

Last edited by bingshari; 08-05-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:11 PM

Yes, that clarifies

I was mostly just curious, and it might help filter in/out potentials...

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
--Robert A. Heinlein

Bloggin' it.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:42 PM

Thanks Adam. I definitely want to avoid confusing anyone or misleading anyone. I appreciate the questions
Old 08-06-2012, 09:21 PM

I also want to make clear that I am looking for friends first....more may be possible later. So anyone who wants to say hi...feel free!
Old 08-24-2012, 03:50 PM

Default Hi there

Hi there - saw your post. we are new to the poly-scene and are looking to find like minded folks - I am a 30 something bi female and my husband is well my husband :0 Perhaps we could be chat buddies?
Old 08-25-2012, 02:03 PM

There are a lot of folks in the Southern Tier who are looking to do social gatherings, which I think is the best way to meet other poly folks in a non-pressured environment, but there never seem to be enough around at the same time. Folks come in, post something, then don't stick around long enough for a large enough group to form - by the time the next person comes along, they have moved on...

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb
Old 08-26-2012, 12:14 AM

Smile Reply

Hi Shari,
I read your post. My husband and I have been happily married for several years and are committed to each. We would like to explore a friendship with a female and possible romantic relationship. We are very "green" in this life style and would like to learn more about the poly life style. If you are interested in more communication, we are open to the idea.