Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 07-22-2014, 09:32 PM

Default Beginnings

All my life, I have been highly sexual. I lost my virginity on my 13th birthday, and never looked back. In most all of my relationship, I have been the one to push the sexual and emotional envelope. My girlfriends understood that I needed release, often outside of our relationship, and they either accepted it, or else weren't my girlfriends for long.

For about fifteen years now, apart from regular girlfriends, I have been interested in cuckold-type relationships. I was the bull, and I got a lot of satisfaction in being with other men's wives/girlfriends. I was not interested in furtive relationships—the cucks knew about me and were submissive to me.

Often, our relationship would evolve to the point where I took the cucks sexually. I'm not interested in sex with men; I have many times had the opportunity, and it just doesn't turn me on. But I'm interested (and hugely turned on) by taking submissive men while their wives/gfs watched and encouraged the encounter. In fact, it was a need I had—as necessary as sex or breathing: I simply had to take the submissive mate of my lover and have him surrender to me completely. It's just the way I am.

But lately, this desire and need for cuckold-type relationships has been replaced—nay, eclipsed—by a much more powerful need.

About two years ago, I met a virgin girl of 21, and decided to start a family with her. Today, we are married, and have a one-year-old child. We are getting ready to conceive another child, which is exciting and fulfilling.

However, I recently began fantasizing about having more women with more of my children.

This isn't a sex thing. I have had FMF threesomes and FFFM foursomes in the past; I could have one now if I wanted. But I don't want that. Nor do I want a casual or temporary poly relationship.

What I want is to bring another woman fully into my household—a woman ripe for and willing to breed, preferably the same age or younger than my wife—and have several children with her, alongside my wife.

If that worked out, then in time I'd like to bring yet another woman into my household. I want these parallel relationships to be stable and long-term.

I dream of having (at least) four women, each with several of my children. Ideally, I would want to have all these children before I hit 60 (I am 46 now). I imagine—a bit obsessively—being surrounded by my children and women in ordinary situations: a weekend in the country, all of us going skiing, things like that. I don't want to have a giant bed with these four women, frolicking in constant sex. Actually, the idea of something like that is not appealing at all.

Rather, I want to have a big house full of children, their loving mothers looking after them, while I provide for and care for them all. I want to be a loving and strong father to this family, my women giving all of their attention (as my wife does to our child now) to raising beautiful, healthy, happy kids.

Finding another woman is not a problem. At this time, I'm seeing a girl who has openly said that she wants me to breed her. I'm just not sure if she's long-term material. The other woman in my rotation is new, so I don't yet know where she stands insofar as children, etc.

Financial pressures are, thankfully, not at issue either. My businesses and situation are stable enough and profitable enough that I could easily afford this household that I envision.

My problem is, I'm not sure how to make this happen with my wife. Instinctively, I sense that convincing my wife is the biggest hurdle to making this dream a reality. Because once my wife accepts my "second wife" (and the second accepts my current wife, obvs), bringing in the third and the fourth will be easy and smooth. Everyone will know what to expect, and everyone will understand their roles, and how we all belong together.

But transitioning my wife is the issue. Helping her understand my needs and desires, yet making it clear that her position with me is not threatened, and that I will love her as much as ever, if and when she accepts my other "wives".

My wife is sexually passive, and happy with our relationship. Recently, she has mentioned how she would be interested in watching me with another woman. She does not have same-sex interests, but she likes watching/experiencing me being dominant. (We enjoy light-to-medium S&M play.) She's simultaneously very jealous of and very turned on by ex-girlfriends of mine, or women who flirt with me. She suspects (but isn't sure) that I have other women in my rotation, which leads to occasional fights/bouts of jealousy/good make-up sex.

With previous girlfriends, I would have no trouble bringing another girl to our bed—whether my gf wanted the other woman there or not. If my gf freaked out or left me, I didn't care. After all, my girlfriends knew from the start that I was seeing other women. (I demanded—and still expect—that my women be exclusive to me. If they aren't, I leave them immediately. Maybe that's misogynistic or sexist or inequitable of me, but again, that's just the way that I am.)

But now, I'm a father. I am much more conservative about the care and maintenance of my relationship with my wife. I won't do anything that might put at risk my relationship with my child—i.e., I won't do anything that will send my wife out the door. Because if she walks, she's taking our child away from me—and that is unacceptable to me.

I believe that children need both a mother and a father to grow into healthy, happy adults. I want to give that to my child, as well as to my future children.

Hence why I am here. I want to articulate my thoughts and feelings, and write down what happens on this adventure. I'm also interested in what other people have to say.
Old 07-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Official Greeter

Sounds like you have a sweet fantasy to explore. I hope your wife will be willing to try that with you.
Old 07-26-2014, 05:15 PM

Default Update

Update: We have confirmed that my wife is now definitely pregnant with our second child. We had been considering conceiving—guess we got lucky. If all goes well, the baby will be born in February/March.

Personal confession: I have a hard-on as I write, thinking of my woman pregnant with my child.

My desire for more children is unabated. My desire for several parallel breeding relationships is strong.

I have to make it clear, I do not want to have multiple parallel breeding relationships. I recognize that the problems it brings are enormous.

But the memory of my wife's big pregnant belly early last year is so soothing. And the thought of her fat belly in the next few months is exciting. The notion, the mental image of more women big with my children makes this desire almost overwhelming.

I do not want to hurt my wife. I do not want to antagonize her to the point that she leaves me.

I just need to breed many, many children, with many, many women, all in my household.

I must be insane, I know. I can't help it.
Old 07-26-2014, 05:27 PM
Official Greeter

We're all a little insane though, aren't we?

As long as you can provide a loving and livable home for your children, carry on I say.