Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
But it's not. It's about 3-4 inches in AND you have to curve your fingers SHARP, almost all the way in a U shape. It's such a nightmare.
WHEN it gets touched-it's AMAZING. But it's NOT easy to reach at all. Hell-I'm sure Maca could elaborate quite well on it.

I can't reach it to save my life.
NOT ONE toy I've ever bought has ever been able to reach it. They don't even come CLOSE. Furthermore-the rest of the inside isn't particularly sensitive AT ALL. It feels good like someone running their fingers through my hair feels nice, but not in anyway stimulating for something to be inside of me, regardless of what it's doing.
Just further proof that not all women are built the same. Everyone is different and wonderful. Just "like a box of chocolates". LMAO
Old 08-05-2010, 02:28 AM

I LOVE that movie!
I do wish my chocolate box were a little less....... deep? Naw... a little more straight forward!
Old 08-05-2010, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
But what do you mean? It should be just inside your vaginal opening. I can even stim my gspot from the outside when I am aroused, on my belly just above the pubic bone.
Wow, thats impressive, I love learning new stuff ... Everyone of mine had it 3 to 5 inches inside. (although I have recently been told it may be the "a-spot" I have been stimulating due to the length of my finger) I am more than willing to experiment on this new friend to try it out...

Last edited by Ariakas; 08-05-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:09 AM

Ok Ari-I haven't had any since June...
You gotta shut up!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2010, 03:27 AM

Quote:
You gotta shut up!!!!!!

hmmmm...so how have those hikes been going for ya
Old 08-05-2010, 05:39 AM

Haha, not as good as someone with long fingers could do!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:39 AM

Quote:
You gotta shut up!!!!!!

Jeez..I haven't had any since....what time is it? Heehee!!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 08-05-2010, 08:58 AM

On a personal level, I`ve not ever quite understood the fascination with it, from any aspect.

- You can squirt ejaculate without having a orgasm.
So those who like to have 'evidence' of a womans orgasm,..well poof, there goes that theory.

- The amount a woman squirts has no bearing on intensity of the orgasm. Lots of women ( as previously mentioned) tend to clamp with a really strong orgasm. This can cause a gushing or trickling effect, instead of the 'female water-gun' scenario.

My g-spot orgasms are a nice 'warm up'. They feel pleasant, but I dont ever forget to breathe, because of them. Whereas my a-spot orgasms are what I work for. That is a whole-body experience.

When I am bringing another woman to orgasm, I can`t say I really care either way. I want her to enjoy and orgasm, but wether that includes fluid or not, doesn`t really matter to me.

..and hell, I am a happy, pervy, voyeur on the best of days. Yet this isnt something that rings that particular bell.

So this is a honest question,..What IS the fascination ? The look ? The feel of it ? Why has it become part of the ' Fuck-It List' ?

...just curious,.....
Old 08-05-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjast View Post
So this is a honest question,..What IS the fascination ? The look ? The feel of it ? Why has it become part of the ' Fuck-It List' ?

...just curious,.....
Honestly its the "knowledge" factor. There is no iffs or butts about it. Its an orgasm with visual and physical appeal ...

Imagine having sex with a man who can orgasm but never outwardly cums

There is also the taboo factor ...something I am always willing to explore

and as a ps, like I said, it is nothing I try at or work towards, if it happens, it happens. Just another thing in my sxual experience I have enjoyed. I could chalk this up to playing with vegetables in a pinch. I have done the food play and don't understand why people are fascinated by it too. It was ok, but toys are better and generally easier to control. I would sure try again if I found a partner with a fetish like that though

Last edited by Ariakas; 08-05-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:35 PM

Well, its just a fact of life. Women can and do squirt when we cum. This has been repressed in Western culture. We've been made to feel ashamed about it, told it's pee, etc, for way too long. Conversely, in Asian cultures, women's flowing juices have been celebrated for millennia. I've seen old erotic woodcuts of men collecting the juices in cups. They even used to collect it in a leather horn shaped cup full of abosrbent material, and put that material in hot water to make tea of it for health.

It's just something I do, and it's an enjoyable, overwhelming sensation. I didnt always, I started in my early 40s. It came as a big surprise the first time, jetting out and down to my knees!

Sometimes I wish I didnt so much, b/c it is messy. But most of the time its just fun and feels great!

I like to raise awareness about it. Celebrate us women in all our wet warm glory!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37