Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 08:40 PM

Laying off the alcohol might help. I don't know about you but it keeps me from noticing what arises in me when stuff is going down. I don't notice my bodies reaction to stuff and I rely hugely on my gut reactions. Who knows, you might learn something!

In the mean time... What of the week off! I thought that meant. A week off?! That's no week off! As far as I can gather.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:37 PM

So, I've come to the conclusion, right or wrong, his 'lay off for anniversary week" has nothing to do with our Anniversary..shocking I know.

Yesterday about 4PM, she tells me he's been a dick to her all day. We go to the concert, beat him there, he gets there, doesn't find us, texts us where he and his wife are to come to him. I didn't protest, let my girl make her own mistakes, and we went up front to them. He was very disconnected to both my wife, and his, in fact he really only talked to me. Concert was great, one slow song, my wife, acted like my wife . she put her arms around me we kissed, danced, sang.. In the beginning of the song we both noticed he didn't even put his arms around his wife and the tears were just streaming down her face. My wife just reached out and touched her shoulder, later in the song, she was still crying and I just gave her a reassuring touch on the arm. My heart absolutely bleeds for this woman. This guy's such an emotionally absive prick, he eventually held her, half-assed, after I reached out to her.

Well, long story short, even though we had a great time at the show, my wife was upset all the way home about him, I just tried to be a friend. Her sugar was high when we got home and we went to sleep *pouts*

So get up this AM, and I believe the body snatchers have invaded and taken my spose. She was affectionate, attentive, and just incredable, the woman I fell in love with. She was someone I don't remember seeing in years. So much so, after she left, I sent her an 'are you ok?" text. I just don't get it.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:10 PM

Hmmm, could their little fling be coming to an end?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 3 years
Old 08-18-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Hmmm, could their little fling be coming to an end?
I'd bet a farm if I had one. Or a car worth anything.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:46 PM

Honestly, I don't think so, I think hes just playing her. I think he's doing a bit of 'hard to get prick' to excite the situation more.

Well, tonight it'll just be the 3 of us at the race after party, should be .... interesting..

:why isnt there a nausea emoticon:
Old 08-18-2010, 02:54 PM

ya, coming to an end I would say. You have no idea what their conversations have been... ? he and his wife?

again. so much for the week alone. I see no "alone" in this "alone" are you actually going to do something "alone?"

Sounds like your wife is desperately trying to hold on to what she had with you.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:56 PM

God, I'd be so ripshit my wife was dating such an unsuitable lying prick. I'd have nothing to do with their dates. I'd refuse to go along. It's all just so wrong!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 3 years
Old 08-18-2010, 03:00 PM

I would of kicked her out until she figures her shit out. Love or no love. But then that's just me.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:13 PM

Well, tiny update, she was too nervous about tonight, said she didn't think she/we/they were ready. I told her to go without me...and she agreed...
Old 08-18-2010, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
God, I'd be so ripshit my wife was dating such an unsuitable lying prick. I'd have nothing to do with their dates. I'd refuse to go along. It's all just so wrong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I would of kicked her out until she figures her shit out. Love or no love. But then that's just me.
Ding ding.

Tags
affairs, cheating, cheating and poly, endings, neglect, self sacrifice