Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 07-27-2010, 10:38 PM

Default Ohio Female looking for friendship :)

I am from northwest Ohio and I am interested in finding someone to be a friend that understands poly. My husband has a girlfriend they are very emotionally close but not sexual together. I am NOT looking for a swinging relationship. I would like an emotional connection I am not opposed to a sexual connection but It is not my primary concern. I feel that I have a lot of love to give and would like to share my life with someone who could care about me.
I have not had much expereince with women and I feel that I would connect better with men but do not want to discourage anyone. I have two daughters and I have been married for almost 15 years and I am 34 years old. I work in an office part time and go to school part time. I love nature especially lakes and ocean (which I am no where near ) I love to cook. I like to keep things clean and organized. I am open minded and love to learn about new things. I feel that I am attractive, 5'8" brown hair blue eyes. I will try to get a profile pic posted soon. ( Im not bad with technology but my husband is better.) I hope that is not too boastful but I feel it is important to love oneself to be able to love another.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:06 PM

Default Would like to get to know you

Hello,
My husband and I are from northwest ohio too!! He seems to be the type of guy you are looking for. I hope we can chat and see you two connect.