Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 11-04-2016, 03:51 PM

Default Southern New Hampshire

Hey everyone. Looking for some poly friends in the Southern NH area. Polyfriendly as well.

Tink
Old 11-10-2016, 12:36 PM

Default More info

A lot of people seem to have viewed this, but have not responded so I'm thinking people want a little more info. About a year ago I realized that I was poly. I developed feelings for a guy I was calling Trucker in my post. My husband who I called Wolf was a little thrown off. It's been a year and he's coming around and understanding it's not him and that this is okay and that I still love him. We've had an exceptionally hard year. Not relationship wise. Just general life wise. So we were hoping to make some friends in our area. He wants to learn about others and how they work things. I'm not exactly out about my being poly as it could have some backlash with some volunteering that I do and that is important to me. Talking online is good too.

Tink
Old 11-10-2016, 08:04 PM

I live in Metrowest MA, not too far. I have friends and family up in Groton MA too. Used to live there. PM me!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
In a newish relationship with Steve, (33, poly)
"Master," (mono, 36), miss pixi's Dom for 3 years
Old 11-14-2016, 02:55 AM

Southern NH here as well!

I'm the mono one and Chops is poly; he spends 2 days with me up in NH, and 2 days with his other nesting partner (Xena) down in RI. He also has three (!) other relationships that he somehow manages to squeeze time in for. Madman.

I've had my difficulties over time... I suppose, technically, we all have. However, I think Chops and I are at a point where things are mostly comfortable, and when they're not, we're pretty good about talking them through.

I'd be happy to get together to chat sometime. Maybe if schedules align, the four of us could get together (if your hubby is interested). PM me and we can get into some more detail.

And welcome!
Xena: Chops' other partner, Poly. In a relationship with Shaggy
Choplet: Chops' son
Noa, City, CheeseGirl, Curls: In relationships with Chops
Shaggy: Poly, in a relationship with Xena, ex of Bunny

External blog || Local blog
Old 11-14-2016, 07:59 PM

Default Magdlyn

I wrote you back yesterday, but it apparently went into the internet abyss. When I get home on my computer I will write you again.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:28 PM
Official Greeter

Hi confusedtink,

You should be aware that Polyamory.com doesn't save your sent messages by default, so it's possible your PM seemed to vanish but only on your end. When next you PM someone, look for the option to save the sent message. You only have to select it once; after that it becomes your default.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 11-18-2016, 05:32 PM

Default Thanks

Hi Kevin,

I actually got some weird type of error message on my phone so I'm sure it was just eaten. No worries, I re-wrote back. 😊

Thanks,
Tink
Old 11-18-2016, 05:38 PM
Official Greeter

Sounds good.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:27 AM

Default Hello

I am new to the site, actually joined because I saw this post. My spouse and I are very new to the lifestyle. We became poly 3 months ago. We are both struggling with feeling lIke we have no one to talk to. Looking to connect.
Kim
Old 11-22-2016, 02:50 AM
Official Greeter

Hi Kim,

I recommend posting on various threads, perhaps starting your own thread in General Poly Discussions or Poly Relationships Corner. This will give you more opportunity to connect with people from all over.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.