I'm a man and I voted yes 16 13.79%
I'm a man and I vote no 25 21.55%
I'm gender-variant and I vote yes 1 0.86%
I'm gender-variant and I vote no 1 0.86%
Magical brownies 17 14.66%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2011, 09:12 AM

Default Yes it is!

Is masturbation sex? YES IT IS: And it's the BEST sex there is! "Sex with someone I love" -Woody Allen
Old 09-08-2011, 09:48 AM

I vote magical brownies because I swear I had an orgasm looking at that molten lava cake... That said, my husband and I disagreed...at first. I said it is sex, he says it isn't, because it should involve two people. I brought up cybersex and mutual masturbation, which he does believe is sex, and I believe is good fun when done with the right person. Yes, oral is sex! It is hot, sloppy, wonderful sex! =^.^=

Last edited by Kealoha; 09-08-2011 at 09:53 AM. Reason: accidentally hit the button before I finished lol
Old 10-08-2011, 11:17 PM

Default is masturbation sex?

I said yes. I think it depends on what the intended purpose is, if it's ok sex or great sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendalla View Post
Maybe it is sex, but a different kind than I get with a partner. All I know is that masturbating leaves me feeling different than sex with my partner. Jacking off can be as or more physically intense, but the latter almost always leaves me more satisfied unless the masturbation involved a really good, vivid fantasy.

Mendalla
Sometimes when I do it it's like just needing a stress relief, or I'm horny and need to just let one go. Other times when I'm really into it and my mind goes to fantasies or past experiences, man! My head spins when I'm done. The energy flows right out of my body and I'm out like a light.

Of course it's different when you're with someone. The orgasms maybe intense but in a different way.

As someone else mentioned, "the results are the same". Masturbation frees your mind and body for a brief moments in time. So does sex with others.

Tags
definitions, masturbation, sex