Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 04-06-2015, 11:59 PM

Default RompnStomps wife here :)

Hi there! Some of you already know my husband RompnStomp. He is the best husband any woman could ask for, I love him very dearly. I also have 3 beautiful kids, and very recently a boyfriend that I love.

I am a recently self discovered poly. While I've always felt it was ok for me to love more than one person, I never knew it had a title(?) i guess.

I've gone about finding myself, in all the wrong ways. Yet in all my discoveries, one person has been my constant. That's my husband.

He's sat with me, listened to me cry, he's cried. We've lost parts of ourselves, and gained other parts.

This journey, while exciting and really frickin scary all at the same time, has taught me a lot about myself, and also my relationships. Not only the relationship with my husband, but with everyone i know.

I never knew, putting a face to a name so-to-speak, would open my eyes to so much more in my everyday life.

Anyways, thank you, I guess for having this place. It's nice to know there's somewhere to go to gain the support we all need.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better
Old 04-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Official Greeter

Greetings Funkyjones,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It's good to meet you, I have been getting to know Rompnstomp and he has said much about you (all good! ). Sounds like you guys are on a steep learning curve right now. We'll try to help in any way we can!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter"

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Old 04-07-2015, 03:47 AM

Hello! So glad to see you've joined the forum. Hope we can help in any way you need.
Taylor: Late 30's, female, currently mono, dating Roger
Old 04-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Banned

Location: Ping-ponging around Europe, trying to get a publishing concern off the ground

Hi, Funky!

I've only come back to this site [yesterday] after being away for a long time. I read one of Rompnstomp's threads and it's clear that you love each other. I'm happy to see that you've joined in. We're here to help, to give pats on the back (or digital shoulder rubs), good [and sometimes bad] advice, to laugh and cry with you.

And remember this: If it's "frickin scary", that's just Nature's way of telling you that you're alive.

Hugs,
MFFR