Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 05:12 PM

RP, I feel like in a lot of the ways WE are similar with how we work and I just want to give you a big huge internet ((HUG)). Mono too Both of your posts are always so insightful and I relate very well to both aspects. I hope that eventually our dynamic can get close to what you have... but for now I'd be content with just having that acceptance.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:18 AM

I find myself reading this post again. I'm looking for answers internally, but have already answered the same questions. I did it in black and white. What will be the measure of who I am based on what l've learned? Will it be doing as l have always said l would based on who l was? Or will l go back on my definitives and allow my self to change? And if so, what truly are my motives? Is it to obtain something I want or paint a pretty picture of the thoughts I've had? Is it a lame attempt to somehow make myself out to be more noble than I am? Or is it because maybe l have changed and have to own up to it?

So now I must figure out the cost of losing integrity at least one more time. Perhaps it is time for some more black and white admittance to myself about what I can offer the people in my life...on what level they are safe and what levels to avoid. The work continues.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 06-15-2012, 04:08 AM

The work always continues for all of us, it's just a part of life. I hope you find your answers.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:41 PM

We are always changing, evolving, growing all the time. We're never going to be the same person we once were. That's what makes life such an adventure!

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Tags
boundaries, change, compromise, loss, mono, mono poly, mono/poly