Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Old 01-31-2015, 11:38 PM
Default Who's in Philadelphia?

I'm a "straight, but not narrow" man looking for a woman in the greater Philadelphia area for friendship and, if there's chemistry, a more committed, deeper emotional and physical relationship. My wife and I have multiple years of polyamory familiarity and experience. She has had a steady GF for two years who I have become good friends with, and is not looking for anyone new. I am currently not in another relationship. My marriage is strong and my wife is fully supportive and happy about me having another ongoing relationship.

Just a little bit about me. My interests are rather eclectic - while I sing in a large city chorus and have a particular affinity for classical music (I was trained as a classical pianist), I also enjoy going out and dancing to techno ("trance" music) from time to time at late night parties and went to Burning Man last year. I am 58 and enjoying the energy I get doing things that I never expected to be doing at this point.

If you're anywhere near Philly, are familiar with polyamory, are somewhere within a decade more or less of my age and find what I've written intriguing, drop me a PM and let's arrange to meet for coffee!

dancing, music, philadelphia