Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 02:52 AM
SockPuppet Troll - SamuelWest or Dolly

Default Poly Transexuals/Transgender here?

Since I've been reading here I've come across many poly configs and wondering if there are any poly transexuals/transgenders here in active poly relationships?

If so, what is your polycule made of? (MTF plus??? OR FTM plus???)

Can't wait for some replies!

P.S. pre-op, post-op, no-op?
Old 09-30-2012, 09:05 PM

Curious, I googled the slogan in your avatar. I found: "The slogan "White Pride, World Wide" appears in the logo of Stormfront, a website owned and operated by Don Black, who was formerly a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan." I then looked up Stormfront and, indeed, their logo is exactly the same image as your avatar. I couldn't look through the Stormfront site, since all the forums are locked for non-members, so I googled Don Black and found, among other disturbing things: "In a 1998 interview for the alternative weekly newspaper Miami New Times, Black is quoted as saying 'We want to take America back. We know a multicultural Yugoslav nation can't hold up for too long. Whites won't have any choice but to take military action. It's our children whose interests we have to defend.'"

Just, get out of our forum. I don't care if I get in trouble with the mods for saying this. You support a disgusting movement that advocates violence against non-whites. Just seeing your avatar here, in this place that's supposed to provide a fair and safe space, is incredibly distressing.

Get. Out.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:40 PM

Default Mod Note

The avatar used on the PolygamousWU account violated the guidelines. It is expressly forbidden to try to spread propaganda by hate groups in any fashion when posting, and that extends to avatar images.

We also found that the IP used is tied to two other accounts, one previously banned for bad behavior while throwing a tantrum over our editing policies. Some folks just can't seem to stop themselves from trollery.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.
Closed Thread