Turned in rental application. Now the waiting game for approval
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive
Old 11-25-2013, 05:30 PM

Again I'll have bunches of updates once on a regular computer and not my phone (long posts on that suck). But my big stuff seems to happen when I'm not hear a computer for a couple of days.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:46 AM

Update time.

Woodsmith has been doing some studying for tests as well as hunting so he's been busy with that.

The night of the 21st I met SB, KB, NT, and SP for dinner at Red Robin. The waitress we had was really awesome and also didn't ask questions (or seem weirded out by SB sitting/cuddling with me while he and KB were on the same tab). Afterwards this group of 5 (what KB was calling the poly family) went to meet up with 5 others (extended poly family) to watch Catching Fire (9 pm showing).

Friday went to physical therapy. Found out while there that I am bone on bone with both knees, have nerve damage of some sort (can't feel everything that touches me), and have degenerative disk disorder. So going to try and slow down some problems, reverse others, and make the rest livable. Then went to my parent's for some yummy shrimp scampi, a movie on a horse, and then sleep.

Saturday went shopping with my mom. She got my Christmas presents (two pinup dresses and a pinup skirt) and I bought a lot of other Christmas presents (have only three more to get). Afterwards joined up with SB, KB, NT, and SP at a Unitarian church because KB was participating in a panel for 7th-9th graders on various types of sexuality, gender, and relationships. After that we went to a play party/Cards Against Humanity party. There, under SB's eyes and with him spotting, I got to experience fire spray and fire glove massage. He and I then played a little with flash cotton, white rain moose, and he experimented with dry ice slushy (dry ice with alcohol) and fire. I went back to their place afterwards.

Sunday spent most of the day hanging out with KB. SB had to be at work at 7 and NT and SP were sleeping for much longer than KB and I. She and I got to talk a lot about our visions of poly, our dreams for a poly family, and even our dreams for how we wish to mix work and being homemakers. SB and I later had a talk when the two of us started getting really hot and heavy and to the point of sex that the last few relationships he's been in since KB have been very physical and not much else. But he doesn't want to have that with me, that he wants this to have a deeper meaning and last.

Still waiting to hear from the place with the rental application. If I don't hear by Wednesday morning,going to give them a call.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:35 PM

Yesterday I feel more in love with a store. LUSH. I've loved their products since I used them but yesterday I realized that they are just awesome all in all.

Go in. Salesperson asks what I'm looking for. "A Christmas present for my boyfriend's wife". Not an eye was blinked, she just asked what she would like.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:54 PM

Got approved for the new place. Just need to figure out with Woodsmith when he decides to wake up when to sign and move.

Only downside is Seven and Lamian had known we were looking and planning to move. But she stopped getting her unemployment so they still need us to pay half the rent for the month of December. Then we also need to pay security deposit and first month rent for the new place.

Going to be around $1200 for this month.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:23 AM

Do you have a lease with Lamian and Seven? Just because Lamian is no longer collecting unemployment does not mean you are responsible for paying for December if it's not in the lease. Their financial problems are not your financial problems.

I'm glad to hear you're meeting new people. The new crowd seems really nice. Be careful about getting too entangled with them too fast, though!
Old 12-01-2013, 12:53 AM

They don't even have a lease. They are paying month to month for their place. I think I'd be less irritated about paying some if they were fine with us only paying half of what we normally do because we could be there till mid December.

There is definitely some NRE, and not just on mine and SB's end. KB I think has excitement from her compersion.

SB and I should be having our first real date (as opposed to spending time at a party or his place when other partners or metamours are around) Thursday.
Old 12-01-2013, 11:11 PM

Ugh, I hope I get to sign this lease Wed. and move Sat.

Apparently someone in my house seems to think moving on is replacing them. You know instead of actually being in a healthy spot and able to live my life again.

Must let his negativity run off my back. I'm in a good place. I have Woodsmith (which that relationship went back to good once the break up drama ended), SB, new kitties coming, a new home, and a lot of performing. His mood cannot dissolve my happiness.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:37 AM

Seven needs to get over himself. Instead of, say, being a whiny self-centered baby.

Fingers crossed that things work out for you, Cattiva! Good things seem to be happening.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:38 AM

Thanks Meera. And I agree. Like I said, I need to not let his negativity affect me.