Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 06-09-2010, 04:01 PM

Default hola!

wow, what a great resource. i wish i had found this forum a long time ago!

i am a profoundly poly married gal in her late 20s who has know that monogamy wouldn't work for her since she was in her early teens. lucky me! i am a scientific person and tend to pick and analyze my feelings to understand their roots more completely. so when i very first started out having romantic relationships, i started this process with what people generally identify as "jealousy". at various points in my late teens/early 20s, i managed to pry it open and found a mess of different things: my personal insecurities, burning curiosity about what went on sexually and emotionally with people i felt "jealousy" towards, a longing to feel my own needs were respected and met, etc. yay, more things to analyze! lather, rinse, repeat...throw in some bad experiences and some good experiences, a rather academic and serious analysis of what works and what doesn't, a philosophical study of poly via writings and books, a dash of frustration from some failed experiments and a nice healthy dose of absolute BLISS when i discovered that i experience compersion to a massive degree and that "hey, this could work!"...and here i am!

anyway, i am really excited to find this forum. i have found myself in lots of rocky situations in the past (and am in one now) and feel like this would have been a great support resource, but hey, at least i found you guys now, right? i will save my advice-seeking for more appropriate forums, but i wanted to stop in here first and say hello and voice my glee.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:05 PM

Glad you found your way here...welcome to the Forum.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 06-09-2010, 05:11 PM

Welcome to the forum, poly definitely brings out the introspective in us
Old 06-09-2010, 09:07 PM

Welcome!