Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 10-19-2009, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaFamily View Post
We are so much in love and have so much more to share with another. Our main home is in Northern Indiana where we opperate a small successful business. Our secondary home is in the mountains of NorthEastern PA near a lake and we tend to spend as much of our summer there as we can.
We would enjoy hearing from you. She is BI He is strait
Start a post with ATTENTION: "IndianaCouple"
Or maybe just Private Message them?
Old 10-19-2009, 02:48 AM

Default ATTENTION: "IndianaCouple"

Hello,

What kind of business do you have? Myself, have a mining company extracting gold from the ground and selling membership for members to prospect on our claims to recover gold and other values. Next business is a store selling over a million products and the unique part is it is on wheels. Then there is a production company major in making movies etc. Then Paranormal work as in ghost hunting. All in all it keeps me busy but still seek a good girl that can keep up with me and all my activities. Brought up in your neighborhood but don't care for all the cold and white stuff so moved to the southwestern part of New Mexico, Arizona and California as all three are my homes. I too, have a place in each tho my motor homes and store and all my vehicles move to the next place as desired.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:50 AM

Default Last Time Here - - -

Quote:
Last Activity: 06-03-2009 02:42 PM
That's from her public profile.

She may have lost interest or found someone. Let's hope the latter.

Just Me,
Tim
Round & round the circle goes.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:04 AM

Obvoiusly we are both seakers or a third.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
Hello,

What kind of business do you have? Myself, have a mining company extracting gold from the ground and selling membership for members to prospect on our claims to recover gold and other values. Next business is a store selling over a million products and the unique part is it is on wheels. Then there is a production company major in making movies etc. Then Paranormal work as in ghost hunting. All in all it keeps me busy but still seek a good girl that can keep up with me and all my activities. Brought up in your neighborhood but don't care for all the cold and white stuff so moved to the southwestern part of New Mexico, Arizona and California as all three are my homes. I too, have a place in each tho my motor homes and store and all my vehicles move to the next place as desired.
Obvoiusly we are both seakers or a third.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:13 AM

Default bg4ever@live.com

Here is a way to contact us.
bg4ever@live.com
We hope to hear from you soon.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:07 AM

Default hello newathtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by newatthis View Post
Lookin to share my life with someone, starting with one person perhaps extending into a poly family in the future. Leave me a message if you would like to know more

We are a happy married attractive fit couple , ( if and when you get to that point ) , and we have been seriously searching for a single female as a third for sometime , but as everyone states they seem to be rare. It seems like many couples are seeking sex partners rather then life partners. Now we realize that sex will eventually come into play , but we should think that first everyone would want to think about compatibility and how they all interact and just plain get along before they try to all get in bed , especially if your looking for a long term relationship and a mutually happy family life .
But thats just us I guess .
Old 03-13-2011, 08:57 AM

hello,
we are a family with a teen and a dog, not into any "lifestyle" but looking for a second wife. still looking?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:35 AM

where are u located
Old 03-29-2011, 09:54 PM

Default SLC couple

We are seeking a woman who wants to join our relationship. I am 42 yr old bi woman. My husband is also poly and would love to find someone to share our love and lives with. We had a gf whom we love dearly but she chose to move on. It was such a spiritually rewarding and loving experience it something that we hope to find again.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:22 PM

Smile hello there

we are a poly couple looking for a woman to get to know and maybe add to our family. Would you care to chat and see if anything comes from it?