Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 06-03-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexisme View Post
One of my questions for you Idealist did Holland ever try to brake things off with you & Charles?? Or does Holland ever make your life with Charles difficult??
Yes, Holland feels very threatened about the "idea" of me. When we are together, she likes me. I dare say that she has come to love me. Charles and I can be affectionate (kiss, hug, dance together, call each other pet names) in front of her and she's okay. It's the idea of us together alone without her that she has a hard time with. Holland makes life difficult for Charles on a daily basis because that is her dysfunctional way. She tries to make life difficult for me, but is unable to because of my personal inner strength. I understand her, love her and have a certain amount of respect for her. But, she is not on my level emotionally. I am not trying to judge her. It's just that I have had almost 15 years of therapy, was sober for 20 years, did a lot of group work and then went on to facilitate groups for emotional growth and learning. Whatever you apply yourself to, you will benefit from. Holland has never had one day of therapy (and she really needs it). It just puts us on a different level emotionally and spiritually and she can't really affect me.....mainly because I take care of myself. I am responsible for my own sense of wellbeing and I make a consious effort to prevent others from affecting that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexisme View Post
Also I have 1 quick question I would like to put my profile pic up & I've been trying to figure this out & I'm stuck.Is there a easy way to explain how I do this??
Okay. Sign in. Click on User CP (the tab on top to the left). Click on Edit Profile Picture. Click on Browze. Find the photo on your computer. see if you can figure it out from there!!