Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 07-24-2010, 07:30 PM

thanks gang. i think i will do that as soon as i figure out how to do that.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:52 AM

Now I have a new screen name, and I am focused on what I want. I must admit that I'm not entirely sure how to get what I want but things have been progressing to happiness.
Had a great talk with K, she finally admitted her feelings for H. Now I just have to learn to control my insecurities and learn compersion(it will take time).
Making the trip to get my little ones and finally meet her bf.
I think my life is turning around(finally!). I dont want to jinx it so I am trying to patiently wait(hard for me, I see what I want and go get it!).
So here is a huge thank you to all who have posted on this thread and given me advice and insight. I will keep posting and keep you all informed of my progress.
THANK YOU!!!!
Old 07-26-2010, 02:14 AM

Here's to your new name *clink* new name, new beginnings? Here's hoping that things are looking up!
Old 07-26-2010, 05:59 AM

Thumbs up

Best of luck my friend

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 07-26-2010, 02:01 PM

Yea for you!
Old 07-28-2010, 10:01 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F**K!!! What is this? One step forward, two steps back! I don't f**k get this. Now, outta the blue, the whole plan has changed! I was told that I will not meet H! K has decided that I am not ready to meet her bf! Talk about a kick in the nuts! I am so hurt and angry right now! I wanna break something! I have been trying so hard to come to grips with my emotions, and all I asked was one simple little thing! Now, I'm back to square one! This is total bullshit! I'm so frustrated with how I have been treated during this whole mess. I feel like I don't matter. K is gonna keep seeing H no matter what I say or do! We ended up having a HUGE argument last night! All because she is unwilling to help me understand why this dickhead is so important to her. And to top it all off, K is back to the " he's just a friend" crap! I asked her why is he so important, why risk all you have for a "friend"? I don't get it! when we were swinging, there was one lady that made K uncomfortable with the whole situation, K asked me to stop and I did! I ask her to stop and I get a big FUCK OFF!!! This emotion of love really sucks! Wish I could turn it off and walk away! So, it looks like I get to stay home again, while K goes and fucks this douche bag! I'm so done with this whole thing. I think its time to explore the "other" option. I don't know what else to do. I still feel like i'm the only one having to make a change, to be ok with this. UGH!! I need a bottle!
Old 07-28-2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer812 View Post
I don't know what else to do.
Set her free. AKA..dump her and find someone who deserves you or at least has the emotional maturity to sustain one relationship.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 07-28-2010, 10:46 PM

I agree with Mono on this one. You've done your best & it seems like your best isn't good enough for her.

Let him have her and give yourself a break from the drama, get your head (& your heart) on straight again and then see what there is in this big ole pond that piques your interest.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathesgirl View Post
You've done your best & it seems like your best isn't good enough for her.
I disagree. Racer has done his/her best....It is good enough, yet not accepted. Eitehr way, the result is the same. Oddly enough, I had this same conversation today with one of my ex-students. (I used to teach her and her lover martial arts) There comes a time, when a person has to ask themselves if the relationship is worth the trouble. If it is, shut up and keep trying and quit griping. If not, then bite the bullet, grow a pair, and cut them off. Period. You already know what you need to do.....Now do it.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:19 AM

I'm not ready to give up! I have been beat down worse than this! TL those are pretty harsh words, but you do have a point. Thanks. If this marriage is destined to end then it will be K that walks away, not me! I can't(won't) walk away.K must make her choice, whether its good or bad for me!