Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 07:31 AM

Obviously you think this would be upsetting to your wife as you talk about what steps you can take "to ease her into it." Why would you want to do this? Aren't there enough other females in this world to choose from for a poly partner(s) such that you don't have to complicate or possibly compromise your current marriage and family relationships?? And assuming her daughter is an adult.........has her daughter expressed an interest in "polying-up" with you or anyone else for that matter? If you're serious about this...and not a troll...such a discussion should occur between all three of you as equal adults, not "daddy" asking "mommy" if he can "poly/play" with her daughter!
Old 09-19-2012, 01:50 PM

perhaps he is from a different culture, if so, I think a response to ANY of these posts and questions would certainly help clarify. You're right, this is someone's life. That baing acknowledged, it holds little value to wether this is an honest desire shared between three people, or a troll waiting from the shadows for the "opertune" moment to take what he desires.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:07 PM

I wonder if Woody Allen tried this tack first ?

That was creepy then ...and still is IMO

Last edited by dingedheart; 09-19-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:32 PM

well, the question comes down to wether this guy has a genuine desire, or a perverted fantasy. We have still yet to hear from him.......
Old 09-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by polypenguin View Post
perhaps he is from a different culture, if so, I think a response to ANY of these posts and questions would certainly help clarify. You're right, this is someone's life. That baing acknowledged, it holds little value to wether this is an honest desire shared between three people, or a troll waiting from the shadows for the "opertune" moment to take what he desires.

Ok, I'm going to let you off the hook. I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

This is obviously a troll who wants to watch us argue with each other, and amuse itself by seeing if any of us will take the question seriously.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

By the way, it's "opportune", not "opertune".

But seriously, how could anyone not tell that this is a troll post? If it were a real post, they would come on and introduce themselves, give more details, such as how long the relationship(s) have been going on, the ages of the people involved, etc. etc. This is not even difficult. It's amusing to see people giving it the benefit of the doubt and trying to give it a sincere answer. It's amusing to see people trying to give ME a sincere answer, but I'm not here to mess with people's heads. I'm telling you this because it looks like you think I'm sticking up for the OP. I think that what the OP is talking about is gross and perverted, whether it's really real or whether it's made up to get people on this forum arguing with each other.. Now I'm going to wait for someone to tell me that I'm being "judgmental" and that if all the people involved in the OP's situation are OK with it, then it's not our place to say anything against it.

Eyeroll.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:27 PM

ok....
Old 09-20-2012, 06:58 AM

Old 09-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Banned

Default Maybe he is not

Who knows! this is not an everyday subject and not for everyone and not everyone writes letter perfect so knock it off with "showing off' how educated you are, and stop calling people trolls like your all knowing, anyone that comes in hear for the first time, your enough to scare them off. time will tell.

As fare as Mom, dad, daughter, boyfriend mom and daughter relationships it happens more than you think, not near as complicated as some poly relationships.

[horrific nonsense snipped]

Last edited by AutumnalTone; 09-22-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Um...no. No advocacy for pedophilia allowed.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuninglingwist View Post

[advocacy for incest and pedophilia snipped]

Wow.... the way you explain it in the first quoted paragraph has opened my mind.....more like blown it but ....

What if she didn't enjoy mom doing her for years ?

Inbreeding and its consequences is based on medical fact not religious law.

RE; the well adjusted college girls,
Does the husband know of her incestuous past ? Any children ?

When do you think they will start having sex with their children.

You seem quite passionate in your defense of incest do you have a more personal connection to it? Is mom more than just mom .......big sis ....and isn't that where it gets (weird or medically bad ) you and her having a little brother.

Last edited by AutumnalTone; 09-22-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:00 PM

Yeah.
Why would there be a problem with the attitude of "you're enough of an adult when I'm horny but afterwards you're a kid and its my house my rules or you'll be grounded"?

Age of consent laws are a bunch of crap in the first place without the power imbalance of incest involved. What does it say when you won't let someone vote or buy certain things or even stay out after legal curfew and if they screw up it's their parents responsibility, but call them an adult when they make your bits twitch?
Closed Thread