Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 09:27 PM

Default some funny ideas, lol

Some funny poly ideas that make me go lol...

Does it you make you laugh when you think about your kids being grown up, and that they'll probably refer to you as "weird", "hippies", or "awesome" lol

Do you ever wake up in the morning and feel super pink, like love is in the air and everything is wonderful. And then you realize you have 2(or more) people that you feel that way about...and then you feel EVEN MORE PINK!

For those pseudo-anthropologists in the forum. Do you ever wonder if the reason why we poly people eventually all want a big-er happy wonderful loving family living together in this gross uber-corny loving co-habitat situation is because we don't live in tribes anymore? I think so...lol

Have you got in an argument with one lover, only to have the other love basically love smack your negative emotions down? Did it make you go, "wtf?"

Have you ever been getting kinky with your lover, your other lover, and your other lover and thought..."hehehehe".

Have you ever been making love with your lover, and your other lover...and your other lover, and thought..."OMG I HAVE THE BEST LIFE IN THE FUCKING WORLD"

good times

Last edited by rpcrazy; 05-28-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:03 PM

ummmm...

Sure

No...I have never done that, I did have a gf once talk about shoelaces for 3 hours...within the 4th hour I had broken up with her.

Maybe, maybe not. i don't have an idea of a big love in community...we had in the past considered a permanent triad...could be land prices here though, it would be exponentially expensive to try a full sized live in family here, unless there was some really cool sleeping arrangements

yes

yes...yes I did, and apparently I get a really unique grin on my face when it happens

No. My bed isn't big enough for that
Old 05-31-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Does it you make you laugh when you think about your kids being grown up, and that they'll probably refer to you as "weird", "hippies", or "awesome" lol

Do you ever wake up in the morning and feel super pink, like love is in the air and everything is wonderful. And then you realize you have 2(or more) people that you feel that way about...and then you feel EVEN MORE PINK!

For those pseudo-anthropologists in the forum. Do you ever wonder if the reason why we poly people eventually all want a big-er happy wonderful loving family living together in this gross uber-corny loving co-habitat situation is because we don't live in tribes anymore? I think so...lol

Have you got in an argument with one lover, only to have the other love basically love smack your negative emotions down? Did it make you go, "wtf?"

Have you ever been getting kinky with your lover, your other lover, and your other lover and thought..."hehehehe".

Have you ever been making love with your lover, and your other lover...and your other lover, and thought..."OMG I HAVE THE BEST LIFE IN THE FUCKING WORLD"
1. There's no preventing it, I suspect.
2. I don't imagine it being pink, honestly. I do feel fuzzies!
3. Personally, (as a pseudo-anthropologist, with credentials!) I think the answer is yes. I also think I'd still be poly, even if I lived tribally.
4. It took me awhile to learn the difference between healthy venting with other loves during/after a fight, and unhealthy variants on the same... Never been surprised to have any of them talk sense into me-- that's what they're here for!
5. Yes, though not as often as I'd like.
6. Not yet, sadly. Three lovers in one night (separately) did make me have the same reaction!

Quote:
I did have a gf once talk about shoelaces for 3 hours...within the 4th hour I had broken up with her.
Ariakas-- What?! There's got to be a story there!
Old 05-31-2010, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saudade View Post
Ariakas-- What?! There's got to be a story there!
Haha, I was young...16 or 17. She was one half of a twin sisterhood. My buddy had the one girl and I was supposed to be with the other. We were camping, chilling out, drinking beer at a young age. She was a talker, and I was extremely shy at this point. She talked...a lot...about her shoelaces. Remember the shiny ones, that glowed in the dark and had glitter on them...so ya...she didn't shut up about them. Seriously....3 hours...I thought I was gonna die...

I tried to change the subject but she was stuck on her shoelaces...

First time I realized I really needed a girl with a brain...looking at the timeline she is likely part of the reason I ended up with my first common law wife. But thats a whole other story

oh and as for the friend with the twin...it didn't work out much better.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:07 AM

This conversation made me giggle.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:12 AM

Me too... thanks for sharing, Ari!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Remember the shiny ones, that glowed in the dark and had glitter on them...so ya...she didn't shut up about them. Seriously....3 hours...I thought I was gonna die...

First time I realized I really needed a girl with a brain...
Or, maybe a girl who's taken just a little less acid?

"Crowns do queer things to the heads beneath them."
Old 06-10-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
Or, maybe a girl who's taken just a little less acid?
I wish that was a potential reason...she was simply just vacant...should have made her a sign...hmmm
Old 06-10-2010, 06:46 PM

One day me, an ex, and my best friend were hanging out at the friend's house. I was helping him change an electrical outlet, and had the wires sticking out. My ex was wondering why I wasn't being electrocuted, but she was when she touched it; i said, "well...black people have a larger and less conducive magnetic field around them, it's something we're born with. It's also why we run faster in general, because it pushes us..." She goes..."REALLY!! OMG, THAT'S AMAZING"

we broke up 3 weeks later.

everyone has their faults...me included :/
Old 06-10-2010, 07:35 PM

RPCrazy, YOU ROCK!! I loved this convo and yes. Most all of those thoughts have crossed my mind at one point or another.

Live life to the fullest 'cause you never know if you're gonna wake up tomorrow!