Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 09-10-2012, 12:38 PM

Wink Found polyamory through spirituality. :o

In the beginning of the year, I started on a spiritual "journey", lacking better expression, which took an unexpected turn quite soon... I have NEVER considered polyamory, let alone polygamy as a viable option for myself, but through conversations with my soul and "twin soul" I found that we were, in fact polyamorous - and not alone. In the spirit world, we found another two "twin souls" that shouldn't be called twin souls, obviously, implying a couple, but that's what we found.

Amazingly most spiritual and religious groups reject the idea of a poly relationship as a sheer impossibility or insult to the balance of the Universe, at which point I feel like I just have to raise my hands and go "Oh well"... I do of course feel where they're coming from; I don't understand half the things "normal" people find... exciting in their lives.

I'll keep the intro short, but there's the reason I'm here.

Skye

http://www.twinsoulrevelations.org
Old 09-11-2012, 10:11 AM

Again, as I mentioned in another thread...Welcome! And thank you again for sharing your blog, your thoughts and perspectives.

So I'm NOT alone! I've discovered my "polyamorousness" through spirituality as well. I've gone back and forth studying soul mates, which led me to the twins and all that karmic stuff in between. :P

Reading, researching, experiencing...and what an interesting journey it's been (and is!).

Now I am aware (and believe very stongly) of the twins, though duplicity is, well ya know...an illusion. But I do know that we DO communicate, more than we are consciously aware of "all the time". It's a process of awakening and drawing closer, of course.

I also have never (even remotely) considered anything but a monogamous relationship...until a few years ago. That's when my journey began to take an interesting path. A path that is still unfolding.

So much more than can be covered in a forum post. :P

Anywho, again...your post has been very encouraging and timely.

~peace~
Old 09-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Official Greeter

Hey Skye,
Welcome to our forum.

I can relate to polyamory being part of a journey of discovery; I had a journey of about ten years that culminated in polyamory. I'm glad you could join us, this is a great place to share and to hear.

Well wishes and regards,
Kevin T.

Tags
new age, religion, spirituality, twin souls, universe