Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 09-04-2012, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
Janie-q, don't you realize the OP is busy doing important things like attending photoshoots on caribbean island beaches and putting his kids to bed? He'll get around to your anti-alpha-male questions when he'a good and ready, not a moment before. Go get your husband to put you in the zone, or is he not enough of a poly guru or pillar of strength to do that? What the heck is your problem anyway. We're moving on now.
LMAO!

JaneQ

PS. Like your siggy - in medicine (and I am told the military) we have some rules - #1. Eat NOW! #2. Sleep NOW! (The implication is that you don't know when you have the chance to do so again...the next few rules aren't as intuitive if you aren't in medicine.)
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe
Old 09-04-2012, 03:54 AM
Banned

Gala girl, you ovbiously are with janey because you don't know what women want either. All women want to live together and have the babies of the same man. They can be allowed to have sex with the other men and with each other, but in order to go with the other men, they each have to live on a different island where you can see belize and el salvador from your back yard, just like in alaska where sarah palin lives, but the island is part of antartica.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:55 AM

Quote:
You don't understand what women want.
Apparently I am disqualified by the sole criteria of actually being a woman. Yes, THAT makes sense...

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe
Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 AM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneQSmythe View Post
So then...you're not going to address any of the points that I made in my post then? Very well...we can "move on" with YOUR agenda, since you don't seem to care how anyone else interprets the "words" that you are attempting to use to communicate with us. (Which makes me extremely pessimistic that these "words" that you are using could be convincing to any of your current or potential paramours...)

Jane("Too-sensitive")Q

PS. If that's not "how you meant it" then perhaps you should use different words. No?
Ok you really need me to defend myself? Why do you need that? Just because you are offensive does not mean I owe you my defense. I'm perfectly happy with you being the kind of person who thinks they have me all figured out and can label and judge me. I'm not stupid, I read exactly how you see me. With what little you have to go on you think you have defined me. I have no problem that people like that are always going to be out there and will sometimes respond. Not everyone is important to my well being in the world, and people who cast me negative energy are really not worth me wasting my own energy working with. I don't need you to transform into someone who understands me. I don't have that need. I'm sure you have something valuable to offer me, but it's not worth accepting you to get to it. Feel free to continue with your method of communication, but I'm not interested in giving it any attention. I don't think I could be your friend in real life if this is how you behaved, and I think you should stop trying this tact in trying to get to know me and my situation better if you expect me to give you my time.

If you really need me to answer some of your points, if they are truly meant to help, I will. However I think you are just trying to satisfy your own need for a giggle at my expense.

But if you are being serious, if you think there is something you can help with, just let me know and I'll be glad to be completely objective about answering your questions. I don't know you, but I know I don't need to give what you wrote my attention, the way you wrote it.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Banned

If you keep buying it, i'll just keep making it.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:02 AM

Quote:
CdM - i love how you did that thing with the map and the ocean and all those islands and numbers and so on. I think that it's awesome when people like yourself and myself and other ordinary mortals can figure shit out. There ought to be some kind of award for that. Too bad females don't find intelligence as sexy as money and power. Don't you agree?
Oh Boring, don't underestimate us! It only took me a couple seconds to tell Ciel how awesome he is, for precisely that! There are plenty of us out there who find logic and intelligence unbelievably sexy and invigorating!
Old 09-04-2012, 04:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevans View Post
Ok you really need me to defend myself? Why do you need that? Just because you are offensive does not mean I owe you my defense. I'm perfectly happy with you being the kind of person who thinks they have me all figured out and can label and judge me. I'm not stupid, I read exactly how you see me. With what little you have to go on you think you have defined me. I have no problem that people like that are always going to be out there and will sometimes respond. Not everyone is important to my well being in the world, and people who cast me negative energy are really not worth me wasting my own energy working with. I don't need you to transform into someone who understands me. I don't have that need. I'm sure you have something valuable to offer me, but it's not worth accepting you to get to it. Feel free to continue with your method of communication, but I'm not interested in giving it any attention. I don't think I could be your friend in real life if this is how you behaved, and I think you should stop trying this tact in trying to get to know me and my situation better if you expect me to give you my time.

If you really need me to answer some of your points, if they are truly meant to help, I will. However I think you are just trying to satisfy your own need for a giggle at my expense.

But if you are being serious, if you think there is something you can help with, just let me know and I'll be glad to be completely objective about answering your questions. I don't know you, but I know I don't need to give what you wrote my attention, the way you wrote it.
EVAN nnnnn! Two WEEKS. Not two months, not two years. You better hurry up. Something is wrong with your wife and it's up to you to fix it.

Once upon a time, there was a whale called Ishmael, who happened to find a pair of scissors... And they lived happily ever after. Amen.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
Oh Boring, don't underestimate us! It only took me a couple seconds to tell Ciel how awesome he is, for precisely that! There are plenty of us out there who find logic and intelligence unbelievably sexy and invigorating!
Another female with screwed up priorities. You of all people should know about antartica. Don't you and sarah palin share the same man?
Old 09-04-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanevans View Post
Just because you are offensive . . .
Hoo boy, glad I put that soda down. This is a hilarious thread.

Troll?

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 09-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Hoo boy, glad I put that soda down. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, hahahaha. This is a hilarious thread.

Troll?

I have to go. My mother just made me a fried bologna and velveeta sandwich and if i don't eat it the monsters will get me.

Tags
chauvinist, cross cultural, harem, narcissist, open, opening up, sexist