Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 07-31-2011, 05:04 AM

And she is no longer my "non-girlfriend"
Old 07-31-2011, 10:49 AM

She's still a girlfriend with no nickname.

Well TL I was wrong I could have sworn I bought the magnum XL's when we were using condoms, but hell that was 9 yrs ago and I have no memory. Looks like another reason the four of us are alike to add to the list

I'm in pain, I don't feel good, I'm chain smoking and I can't sleep. Bah!

Karma came home from his day with un-named new girlfriend and talked my ear off. Normaly I would have wanted to hear about their day. When they went out wednesday I did want to hear about it. But tonight was a mix of "I want to hear about it" and " will you shut the fuck up". Yay for more mixed moods that make no sense!!! Hearing about her was pissing me off. I didn't stop him because I did want to hear about their day.

Maybe it was because he came home and started babbeling? I dunno.

But I need to figure it out and get a grip before I explode on him or someone else for breathing the wrong way.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:06 PM

It COULD be because he is spending more time with "Un-named new girlfriend". It COULD be because of that time of the month? It COULD be a LOT of different things. Too much caffeine....Not ENOUGH caffeine.....Not enough SEX....Too MUCH sex....Hungry....thirsty....

It could be ANYTHING! LOL

Cotton Candy has a new "un-named boyfriend" also. LOL More in our blog...later
Old 08-01-2011, 12:17 AM

I think I need a vacation. Was supposed to have on more ohio trip before classes start, but can't afford it.

Getting back to a point where I dislike people again. Drama, gossip and "me me me the attention on me, I'll make shit up so the attention is on me" is pushing my patience.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:19 AM

And the bullshit continues to drop.

Apparently someone who would have no clue and no business told Karmas girlfriends sister (yeah figure that one out) that we aren't in an open relationship.

Well she's right there. We're in a love other people not bang whoever you see relationship.

Come on now. This is why I hide in my house and avoid people. Drama drama drama.

I need an island of my own and you must pass an IQ test, a morality test and a mind your own fucking business test to enter. And if later you prove you are a failure at life and human decency I get to drown you and feed you to sharks.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:32 AM

BHAHAHAHAHA I love your little rant there. I'm at the same point right now with J's stepmom and his family. Luckily though, she left for San Antonio this morning to visit her sons for a while. Who knows what kind of stories she'll come up with from there though lol. Let's just say, her rumors went to J's younger sister (probably older sister as well), to his mom, who is now telling us that she heard it in her town in KS and that it's all over town that he's having an affair. First, nobody in that town is talking about us!! We haven't lived there in over 10 years and don't talk to anybody from there anymore except for her and my mom. Secondly, why lie about where you heard it from?? Like we're not going to figure that one out lol. And do you think that any of the family that has heard it (or made it up) has come to us except his mom? No! Even when his mom approached him about it, it was nothing but accusatory. As if, just because she heard it, it must be truth. So, he didn't react well.

Ugh, people piss me off sometimes!! Gossip, gossip, gossip, drama, drama, drama.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:02 AM

Karma says "see we're not the only ones, it's anyone who is interesting"

Can we not be interesting now? I feel like I have moved to a state where everyones maturity level stops at freshman year of highschool. Can you be secure enough in your own damn life and leave mine alone? Why is there this need to be up in everyones business?

Here's a thought-If you think there is something going on that shouldn't be, go to the source and then move the fuck on.

If she thought I wasn't aware and Karma was cheating again, wouldn't I be the one to come to, not his girlfriends sister?

Really simple-"Did you know Karma is dating __________"
"Yes I did, in fact I bought them condoms so they could enjoy themselves yesturday. Any other questions?"

I'm sorry Openbj, I completely know how it feels and it's frustrating and it's bullshit.

I see it this way, if you're worth anything as a human being, you'll ask the source. If you're not, you'll believe and/or add to the rumor mill which makes you not worth my time.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:44 AM

I'm going to call her cookie, because she loved your cookies.
Old 08-01-2011, 08:36 AM

So Cookie and I exchanged a few e-mails tonight. There was talk of meeting her on Tuesday and I was just not ready for it. I really feel like that would be pushing things a little too fast. She also felt it was too fast, but do to the rumor mill she felt it was the only way to squash the idea that I didn't know they were together.

We are both content with the e-mails. It proved to her enough that I am aware. I also brought up the fact that Karma can't bake to save his life, so there was no way she was getting homemade cookies if I didn't know they were together. He could not of possibly made them and passed them off as mine, and I don't randomly bake for people.

I like that line of communication is now open. I'm just not ready to jump into meeting her.

My goals and directions have changed quite a bit after the last relationship. I don't have near the red flags with this one that I did with Cricket and I'd like to allow them to establish their own ground before I go jumping in the mix. I don't feel a need to protect him or warn him about any games being played. So I don't really feel a need to meet her.

Maybe one day. I would like to have a friendship with anyone he dates seriously. I miss our movie nights with Panda and with Cricket when things were going well. I like the idea of him cooking for us and all of us snuggling on the couch. But just because I'd like it to happen doesn't mean it will. I'd rather she and I have some sort of communication going before the first meeting. And then I'd prefer a public place. Something where there isn't pressure on anyone to entertain anyone. I don't want it to feel like a job interview.

I do like her so far. She's got her head together. She was faced with drama and the rumor mill and didn't hide from it, she faced it head on. She called Karma, laid out what she heard waited for response. I guess I should have contacted her earlier, at least to put to rest any question of me not knowing. But I think in someways it was a subconcious test. Is she one of the ones who won't care if he's cheating, or will she actualy show a moral compass. I didn't really think of it, it just kind of happened that way and is what I'm thinking now. She passed the test I didn't know I was giving with flying colors.

The more I hear, the more I like about her. I'm happy Karma found someone. I'm proud of him for getting into counsling and addressing issues. I'm proud of him for recognizing that they were there in the first place. And I'm proud of him for trusting in me, in us and in the work we've put in to step out of his habits and keep it all honest and up front.

I'm slowly coming out of the funk I was in. Still working on the why of it all. But such is life.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohegan View Post
I need an island of my own and you must pass an IQ test, a morality test and a mind your own fucking business test to enter. And if later you prove you are a failure at life and human decency I get to drown you and feed you to sharks.
Where do I sign up for one of these islands?

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 08-01-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Tags
cheating, compulsive lying, deception, forgiveness