Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 10-19-2010, 06:37 AM

Having one of those nights I wish I could clone my husband. after our trying day, I was really looking forward to spending the night decompressing and talking with my husband. Today effected me alot more than I was willing to show at the hospital. And I am in a lot of pain.

But Cricket needed him and without asking me about any of it. Decided he was going to pick her up and bring her here.

Cricket and I are still getting along fine, but sometimes, I just want some me time. So I wasn't too happy to not even be asked. When he saw I was bothered he did ask and I told him it would be fine, which it would have been.

An hour later I was still waiting for them to return and called to find out she didn't want to come here and he didn't stop to think that informing me would be a good idea.

So now, after being in pain to the point of pain pills I call again and find that he'll be another hr.

I'm not upset that she needed him. But I need him too.

dealing with people when they are that sick takes a huge toll on me and being in pain on top of it, I need my husband. And I once again feel brushed aside.

If only he could be cloned for nights like tonight. I feel like crap for being upset, but I am.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:19 AM

Yeah, apparently my brain doesn't work too well when it needs to decompress... as we've seen tonight with my amazing ability to forget words and entire trains of thought randomly

Sorry babe. I love you.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:15 AM

Karma and I aren't doing so well on the communication front. Been a rough night.

I could really use a vacation. Just the two of us. Even if it's only for a day or two. No interuptions, just some time with my husband.

His crusade to hold up the falling sky for all his friends, is leaving me feeling a little neglected and left out. He doesn't see it, or understand it, so I'm left to fix it on my own. Which is a little hard to do.

I just don't see cleaning the house, or spending time together while with a friend, quality time. I'd like more than an hr or two with my husband.

I asked a question tonight, to try to understand how he can enjoy doing something with someone else that he told me was boring. And it turned into this big huge thing and me getting yelled at.

I'm hurt, frustrated and confused.

Last edited by Mohegan; 10-20-2010 at 02:47 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:25 AM

I'll take that vacation now. Two tires on the truck blew out while Karma was out driving. Thankfuly he's okay and a cop came by right when it happened and gave him a ride here. They called first and I didn't answer cuz I didn't know the #. I looked it up and when it said it was the area police I freaked!!! Thankfuly he's fine and walked in right after. Had it towed and now have to go buy 2 tires ( we jsut bought 2) so that all 4 are new. But the car is having break issues so I have to get that fixed as well and somehow I have to make it to the school tomorrow to take a math test.

I'm glad he's safe. That's really all I care about at the moment.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:23 PM

Thank goodness everyone is safe. I hate car troubles and tires are super expensive these days. I still have to replace 2 of ours also, just had our front brakes done and now have to get the rears done before the end of the year. I feel for you. ((Hugs))
Old 10-21-2010, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohegan View Post
I'll take that vacation now. Two tires on the truck blew out while Karma was out driving. Thankfuly he's okay and a cop came by right when it happened and gave him a ride here. They called first and I didn't answer cuz I didn't know the #. I looked it up and when it said it was the area police I freaked!!! Thankfuly he's fine and walked in right after. Had it towed and now have to go buy 2 tires ( we jsut bought 2) so that all 4 are new. But the car is having break issues so I have to get that fixed as well and somehow I have to make it to the school tomorrow to take a math test.

I'm glad he's safe. That's really all I care about at the moment.
Mo...yikes what a week so far! Hope the test goes well. Best of luck. Tell Karma to SLOOOOOOOWWWWWW DOOOOOOWWWWN!
Old 10-21-2010, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningglory629 View Post
Mo...yikes what a week so far! Hope the test goes well. Best of luck. Tell Karma to SLOOOOOOOWWWWWW DOOOOOOWWWWN!
I was!!! Honest, I was coming up to a curve that you have to take at like 20 mph or you lose the road. I'm really glad it happened there instead of on the highway

On top of all the rest of the drama, I've been fighting with a nasty toothache and a "new" computer that a friend gave me in Ohio. I reinstalled Windows XP..... and NONE of the drivers are there. I can't get the damn thing onto the internet, either. It doesn't seem to realize that the internet card is attached to it. I currently have an expensive paperweight that I can play minesweeper on. And a killer toothache. Probaply going out to J's birthday party tomorrow (provided the truck gets fixed). On top of all his personal issues and depression, his cat died last night.... fucking wonderful birthday present.
Old 10-21-2010, 05:26 AM

When the world falls apart and your husband is holding up the sky, the best thing to do is make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Brownies.

It's hard to care about J's issues. But I do care that they bleed over onto Cricket. She's got a lot on her plate right now.

Pretty sure I failed my math test. First time in my life I ran out of time taking a test. I CAN'T fail this semster or we lose all financial support.

Insert freak out now.

On the plus side, I can turn my head, my back isn't spasming and the only pain I have is my shoulder, neck and wrist. Finaly got hit with the Fibro Flare we've been waiting for. I didn way too much the last two weeks. And don't really have time to rest. Thankfuly Karma has done all the cleaning the last few days.

Hopefully I get some snoogle time before the pain meds take over. Tomorrow is car repair day and then the weekend hits.

Where's that vacation?
Old 10-21-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
I was!!! Honest, I was coming up to a curve that you have to take at like 20 mph or you lose the road. I'm really glad it happened there instead of on the highway

On top of all the rest of the drama, I've been fighting with a nasty toothache and a "new" computer that a friend gave me in Ohio. I reinstalled Windows XP..... and NONE of the drivers are there. I can't get the damn thing onto the internet, either. It doesn't seem to realize that the internet card is attached to it. I currently have an expensive paperweight that I can play minesweeper on. And a killer toothache. Probaply going out to J's birthday party tomorrow (provided the truck gets fixed). On top of all his personal issues and depression, his cat died last night.... fucking wonderful birthday present.
1st rule of thumb when rebuilding a computer. Download drivers onto a usb drive first ...

Onboard network cards usually need specialized drivers, especially with windows XP. If you happen to have another computer, download the driver on there and then use it to update the computer. Once you have the network up and running, you can go to town and download the rest.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:52 PM

Finaly got some time with my boy last night. He taught me how to play minesweeper It was fun. Had some snoogle time and some interesting pillow talk. Feeling a little more recharged.

Today is car repair day and putting away the 7 loads of laundry he did. I'm hurting pretty bad, but looking forward to productivity.

He's suppsed to be heading out for J's birthday tonight. Maybe I'll work on some more homework.

Tags
cheating, compulsive lying, deception, forgiveness