Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 08-19-2012, 12:10 AM

Default Upstate SC Couple (Greenville area)

Hi.. I am a 43 year old BBW female, my husband is 46. I've been in poly/mono relationships on and off for 12 years. My husband and I together were in one for 2 years, but sadly our 3rd went on to be in a lesbian/mono relationship. We are currently looking for a single female, interested in a poly/mono relationship. Anyone interested should be single, no kids (or kids are grown and on their own). We do want to "date" ladies, to see if there is chemistry between everyone, especially because we are looking for long-term.

If you're interested, have any questions, or would just like to possibly have new friends, feel free to message me

Oh.. you MUST love dogs!!! Dachshunds and Chihuahuas in particular. We also have cats...and chickens...LOL . Don't worry, no chickens in the house!

Last edited by wuggykins; 08-19-2012 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Shorten and add more detail :)
Old 08-20-2012, 05:00 PM

hubby and I just talked and decided we are open to courting couples as well.. The more love the better and we're up for the adventure

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." ~Edgar Allan Poe~