Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 05-16-2011, 06:19 PM

Default I'm in Tenn

Hello. I'm looking for people I can make lasting friendships with. My husband and I live in the mountains west of Knoxville, Tn. We have only our family and a few friends from work. It is hard to met anyone around here and expecaly anyone who has ever heard of polyamory. I am a student studing Accounting and my husband is a carpenter/ cabinet makers. I am excited to get to chat with you all I really want to met people that share my lifestyle.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:41 AM

Hi Tia, welcome

I'm studying Accounting too, however, to far away for face to face meetings.

Happy to chat though
Old 05-17-2011, 09:39 PM

There are a few groups on Yahoo, TNPoly and KnoxPoly come to mind. There's a TN Poly group on meetup.com, and some poly/kink crossover in the Chattanooga area. Asheville, NC has a fairly active poly community and I understand Nashville does, too. I tried to get the KnoxPoly group more active last year without much success. According to OKCupid, there are several polyfolk in and around Knoxville, but there wasn't much interest in forming community. I'd say OKCupid is your best way to connect with other polyfolk in the area.

I'll be in Knoxville some this June/July to pack up my other house there--it's moving to NC. Maybe we could meet up for coffee/lunch sometime.

Last edited by drtalon; 05-17-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:44 PM

Default Looking in Eat Tenn.

Hi Tia. I would be interested in learning more about you guys. If you are still looking, let me know and we can go from there. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia27 View Post
Hello. I'm looking for people I can make lasting friendships with. My husband and I live in the mountains west of Knoxville, Tn. We have only our family and a few friends from work. It is hard to met anyone around here and expecaly anyone who has ever heard of polyamory. I am a student studing Accounting and my husband is a carpenter/ cabinet makers. I am excited to get to chat with you all I really want to met people that share my lifestyle.
Hello Tia. we are interested in more bout you guys. we live in luttrell. We are new to this an dont anybody around here with the same lifestyle. Hope to hear from uns soon...